new to compd

murphyj

hello fellow diesel enthusiast, I'm jimmy from north eastern ohio I'm in the middle of a daily driver 600-700hp build the truck is work truck turned to fun truck right now the mods are as follows ii100hp injectors fleece cp3k s366 box charger diamond eye 4in turbo back was a 5in but where I live the police weren't to fond of it and after the second ticket I decided to go back to a 4 in with muffler also has a fass 150 arp head studs autometer c2 gauges smarty s06 reaper traction bars 20x12 fuel hostages wrapped in copper discover ht plus tires stock auto for a few more months s&b cold air intake. its a 2004.5 qcsb with 250,000 on the clock a little late to start a build but why not right? any ways I figured I would come to this forum cause I'm sure I will need some help along the way with trouble shooting issues right now I'm having issues but in the last year the whole fuel system Is new as well as the turbo. I will create a thread in awhile with whats going on thanks for letting me join comp d!!!

There is one...and a comma...and a question mark, plus two exclamation marks. But ya-hard to read.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Not one guy says welcome. Hello fella, glad to have another enthusiest around. be prepared for the keyboard Nazis and their hateful un wanted comments.

Its alright. Hello to you as well. Its no biggie. Possibly you can take a look at the third gen forum just posted a issue im having and trying to get some opinions on possible solutions.

Hello! Welcome to Comp D! Glad to have you. :D

Now back to business....

You know there is a huge difference in "helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse" and "helping your Uncle jack off a horse." LOL

Well yes it is. Most of the time i do when i reply back its from my phone between my fat fingers amd my phones own mind the spelling isnt always right.

Well yes it is. Most of the time i do when i reply back its from my phone between my fat fingers amd my phones own mind the spelling isnt always right.

If it is from a phone, you are exempt. I look like an asshat most of the time. This iPhone is retarded when it spells.

Hey, retard. Knock it off.

Link for you:
New Members Other New Members - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I guess you don't read the for sale thread's much. But hey I'm glad I'm the retard here :doh:

I do. I read most all of it as if anyone can't tell. I also don't post up the word "welcome" 947 times to take up space on the server and boost my post count so I can sell my own bullschidt.

Do you go to other people's house, walk through the door, then turn around and start "welcoming" others that come in the door right behind you? Makes no sense.

Welcome to the site...it really is good to have new members...just don't do stupid schidt. ;D

Back