new to compd

I do. I read most all of it as if anyone can't tell. I also don't post up the word "welcome" 947 times to take up space on the server and boost my post count so I can sell my own bullschidt.

Do you go to other people's house, walk through the door, then turn around and start "welcoming" others that come in the door right behind you? Makes no sense.

Welcome to the site...it really is good to have new members...just don't do stupid schidt. ;D

You're right, being nice these days is bull sh**. Hopefully not every one on this site carries TOOL BAGS as most that have commented on my post. :evil

You're right, being nice these days is bull sh**. Hopefully not every one on this site carries TOOL BAGS as most that have commented on my post. :evil

I'm not sure what the hell you mean by your "tool bag" comments.....but I'm fairly certain it must be some slang used by the local high schools these days.

I'm not sure what the hell you mean by your "tool bag" comments.....but I'm fairly certain it must be some slang used by the local high schools these days.

Ya it's slang for us retarded inner city folks.

Don't worry dude, he's from Oklahoma.

WTF is that supposed to mean, Ricky? :hehe:

Are you insinuating that okies are dumb or did you mean calling me a city boy is the most retarded thing posted thus far? Hopefully not the first...or I'll tell your wife on you! :evil

Can't you control YOUR MO boys? LOL

Are you insinuating that okies are dumb or did you mean calling me a city boy is the most retarded thing posted thus far? Hopefully not the first...or I'll tell your wife on you! :evil

I'm thinking your comprehension skills are off a bit. I called my self a retarded city boy. Where did you get that I called you one from :Cheer:

Hey my wife's from Oklahoma... I don't claim anyone east of Springfield. It's all good.

I'm thinking your comprehension skills are off a bit. I called my self a retarded city boy. Where did you get that I called you one from :Cheer:

I may be highly educated....but my reading and comprehension skills are definitely not on any charts past about 12th grade. LOL

Hey my wife's from Oklahoma... I don't claim anyone east of Springfield. It's all good.

I know she is...that's why I was wondering what exactly you were inferring by your Okie jab. :stab:

I still say you need to come hang with us at NHRDA in Tulsa in May. You are gonna miss a good time. :pop:

I may be highly educated....but my reading and comprehension skills are definitely not on any charts past about 12th grade. LOL

I know she is...that's why I was wondering what exactly you were inferring by your Okie jab. :stab:

I still say you need to come hang with us at NHRDA in Tulsa in May. You are gonna miss a good time. :pop:

Me and a couple others will be there at least Saturday.

Back