New from upstate ny

Yea Jesse ain't far from the gas light village lol. Last I knew he was on top of the hill, east of Warsaw, probably knows the truck anyways

Welcome, I live down in Arkport now. Grew up in Groveland, but was in Wyoming county 4h and showed horses with a bunch of people from Wyoming county. Still have couple good friends that I ride horse and snowmobile with that are scattered about the county.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no kidding...my mom is originally from over in North java so I know arcade a little bit. Used to get over that way to watch the tractor pulls out in chaffe before they quit having them.

Well since you mentioned Jesse I actually work with him except I work nights and he's on days I believe.

Last edited:
Oh no kidding...my mom is originally from over in North java so I know arcade a little bit. Used to get over that way to watch the tractor pulls out in chaffe before they quit having them.
Yeah strawberry fields was awesome. They had guys from all over the continent show up for that.
Well since you mentioned Jesse I actually work with him except I work nights and he's on days I believe.
Lol small world.

Nope that's not me...I just started there last july...my last truck was basically a twin to the one I have now but an 08 gasser.

Welcome.

I just came back the Adirondack area, incredible country side, hilarious gun restrictions, and lot's of city folk "roughing it" with all their gear.

Haha yeah gun restrictions in this state are a joke...the Adirondacks are a awesome place though if you get away from the city boys...me and a group of friends used to camp up there every year close to the town of inlet on 6th lake...no running water or electricity but man was it fun.

Back