New from upstate ny

James100585

Hi, new here from upstate ny. I have a 03 qcsb 3500 that was bone stock when I got it but I'm working on building it little by little. Avatar is a pic of the truck now all info I could think of is in my sig

Welcome... I've been to newyork and nobody there knows how to build roads for semis.

They suck... The route id have to take to arcade made me wanna punch a baby and stomp a litter of kittens.

lol thats where I'm from. My parents live in town now. Where did you go? It's hard to make wide roads through the hill country. It depends which route you took also.

lol thats where I'm from. My parents live in town now. Where did you go? It's hard to make wide roads through the hill country. It depends which route you took also.

Blue buffalo pet foods or something like that. Couple different ways to go. Mostly took 86 east and went up from there.

Blue buffalo pet foods or something like that. Couple different ways to go. Mostly took 86 east and went up from there.

Thats how I go. 90 to 86, to rt 16 north, to rt 39 east. I've lived at 3 different houses along those roads lol. The dog food plant stinks up the house every morning. Made me miss manure.

Back