Willys Tow Rig

93CF3806-B06B-436C-B779-0C9C363B374C_zpscqjsvpd7.jpg

AEFA4751-599C-414F-A6AE-5D685993832A_zpsour7b4xf.jpg

Just finished reading through the entire thread. I have to say, I'm very impressed with your skills in design and fabrication. This truck is truly one of a kind, I can't wait to see it finished.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

12.16! New best, and there's still more there.. I let off completely at 1000 foot attempting to not "break out". Still broke out. I vice gripped the TV cable before this run to try to get it to shift closer to where I want, still not perfect but definitely an improvement. I can feel my single disc converter starting to slip though. :(

Sorry that the video is dark and a little blurry.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRp5Wg2d558"]Willys Tow Rig 12.16 - YouTube[/ame]

Can you guys see the Instagram video without having to log in or anything? Like I was saying, still trying to get used to that and am wondering if I should just post videos on youtube too?...

Good use of that new GoPro! Videos are not an issue to watch without logging in.

I like the idea for the can hold down. Simple and reliable.

The WillysTowRig pulled a 11.83 at the street legal drags last night! We ran with a 11.90 dial and kept within .02 of it all night. We did break out on this run but made it to the next round since the other guy red-lighted. I think the willys had him a little worried at the line. Lol

4312DE4E-7773-4564-AC5A-55597BF01D78_zpsk8fdlkb0.jpg

In-cab video of the 11.83 pass. I know I am shifting a little late out of 1st, you can see the boost drop off right before the shift. Shift to 3rd seems like it might be a TAD late? But I don't see the boost drop. And I feel like 4th might be a little early, but maybe not? On top of that, I tested my intercooler pump the other day and it only flows about 6gpm, so I ordered a Rule 3800; and in overdrive specifically I can see about a 200-300rpm flare/slip when I get on it on the freeway. I feel like I still have 1 or 2 tenths that I could pick up...

https://instagram.com/p/BVvsDn0D_Vu/

Back