and on the coldest phucking day.......

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
My truck decide to start leaving puddles of fuel on the ground. The stupid w.i.f. sensor decides to fail. So I went to my local parts shack for filter. They had a wix 33472 left nice sized puddle, and came home.

Snedge can you get me a Fleetguard FS1221 filter and Cummins part 3925954

Might as well delete the fuel heater and double the capacity

I feel your pain,!! My starter radiator and water pump all had to be replaced in the last two weeks, every day I put the parts on it was between -15 and 10 above.:rockwoot:

My truck decide to start leaving puddles of fuel on the ground. The stupid w.i.f. sensor decides to fail. So I went to my local parts shack for filter. They had a wix 33472 left nice sized puddle, and came home.

Snedge can you get me a Fleetguard FS1221 filter and Cummins part 3925954

Might as well delete the fuel heater and double the capacity

So on the "coldest phucking day"......you decide to "delete the fuel heater".... sounds normal.

:hehe:

I just had a flash back from a truck won't start in the cold very well thread then we find out it had a grid heater delete. :bang

No, not really. ;) I mean, you do live in cold ass yankee land.

I just had a flash back from a truck won't start in the cold very well thread then we find out it had a grid heater delete. :bang

No, not really. ;) I mean, you do live in cold ass yankee land.

I could put one of my double insulated socks over the filter and have more of a warming effect that the stock heater?

Jory wants me to wrap a scarf around my filter..:woohoo:

It would be a step up from that retarded heater (water trap made out of plastic that leaks when trapped water freezes).

Stupid set up.

I'll PM some prices for you Mr. Olsen.

PS: It's fukking cold man. This is not fun.

What's all this cold talk???

It's going to be upper 70's today here in Las Vegas..... the overnight low dipped into the low 50's, it was so cold my wait to start light illuminated for over 2 seconds this morning....

What's all this cold talk???

It's going to be upper 70's today here in Las Vegas..... the overnight low dipped into the low 50's, it was so cold my wait to start light illuminated for over 2 seconds this morning....

I'm pretty sure I speak for the masses when I say....bite us. :hehe:

It would be a step up from that retarded heater (water trap made out of plastic that leaks when trapped water freezes).

Stupid set up.

I'll PM some prices for you Mr. Olsen.

PS: It's fukking cold man. This is not fun.
Maybe I should gather up a bail of alfalfa and do it like them oakies do?:hehe::hehe:

Back