and on the coldest phucking day.......

I just threw the wix filter on, still gushing fuel..........:doh: Still frickin cold out.
Stand by. I took throttle linkage off, removed filter and tightened heater, reinstalled filter, linkage started up- no gusher.

*Is funny how your brain locks up when wrenching in subzero temps

Last edited:
Well, as far as the order goes, to late to stop it now. It's alright though, I'll have it here if you decide you need it.

I ain't gave ya hell in a while. I'm just harrassin' ya. ;)
That couldn't have been one rodent that constructed that alfalfa nest under your hood. It had to be a group of them judging by the size.

Maybe you can send them a eviction notice and if that don't work you could start asking to see where their building permits are and inspection notices for certificate of occupancy.

LOL

Maybe you can send them a eviction notice and if that don't work you could start asking to see where their building permits are and inspection notices for certificate of occupancy.

LOL

After speaking with old buddy Jory a few minutes ago, I think more than rodents are getting evicted. Might be an 8.2 getting tossed too.

made my own filter heaters when I gelled last week, wrapped fass filter and water sep with plumbers heat trace, while driving its plugged into my inverter, when home, it plugs into household.....

made my own filter heaters when I gelled last week, wrapped fass filter and water sep with plumbers heat trace, while driving its plugged into my inverter, when home, it plugs into household.....
The weather HAS been sucking balls up here......:doh:

Temps here was 10* before with the sun up, now that sun has gone down, so have the temps- it says it's 2 degrees out with the realfeel listing -05*

Come get you some of this! LOL

Temps here was 10* before with the sun up, now that sun has gone down, so have the temps- it says it's 2 degrees out with the realfeel listing -05*

Come get you some of this! LOL

-10. Who knows what it is with the wind chill. Come on down and try it out.

Its been terrible out here, we've seen multiple days in the -25 or worse wind chills. The 20° days I about run around in a T-shirt.

makes me so glad I bought a race model. pull start snowmobile..... nothing like roping an 800 cc 2 stroke to life at minus 15 to warm you up for a ride.

Back