Steam-O-Rama April 30th

any idea what caused that?
I just talked to him on the phone he said that the egt's must have got way to hot and it made the pistons swell and scared the walls on cylinder 1,2,5,6 has slight piston damage but enough that they are no good!

Last edited:
DVs12valve, did you graduate from the rivers the club used to be full of or did you start with the 12v LOL. Been to a few dv shows when I was in the import seen, you guys do great shows.

DVs12valve, did you graduate from the rivers the club used to be full of or did you start with the 12v LOL. Been to a few dv shows when I was in the import seen, you guys do great shows.

What do you mean graduate from rivers?? I started Drastic Visions back in 99 I still do the import thing,I got the blue twin turbo civic, but last summer i got a 24ft speed boat recently got my 12 valve 3 months ago to pull it this summer,(better then pulling with a tahoe) and found out diesel performance is huge so i ventured into that a little and been doing stuff to the 12 valve i havent done anything with my car in about 4 years. Thanks for the complament on the show to we always tried to make it what every other show wasnt tits, ass, and cars that go fast was our goal lol!!

DVs12valve-I d like to see those videos if you get a chance to put them up.

thanks
nick
Hey guys I wanted to put them videos on last night but my lap top was saying 33mins to load one video, and it was really nice out yesterday so today since its raining ill deff work on em! I just didn't want to spend 4 hours inside oon a sunny day

What do you mean graduate from rivers?? I started Drastic Visions back in 99 I still do the import thing,I got the blue twin turbo civic, but last summer i got a 24ft speed boat recently got my 12 valve 3 months ago to pull it this summer,(better then pulling with a tahoe) and found out diesel performance is huge so i ventured into that a little and been doing stuff to the 12 valve i havent done anything with my car in about 4 years. Thanks for the complament on the show to we always tried to make it what every other show wasnt tits, ass, and cars that go fast was our goal lol!!
It was spoke to say graduate from ricers but my phone changed it. I was just trying to be a smart ass. I remember your car very well, it was one of my favorites in your club. Didn't you get marries to the girl that use to drove the prelude
Like I said wasn't.trying to be a Dick just trying to be funny so hope you didn't take it that way

It was spoke to say graduate from ricers but my phone changed it. I was just trying to be a smart ass. I remember your car very well, it was one of my favorites in your club. Didn't you get marries to the girl that use to drove the prelude
Like I said wasn't.trying to be a Dick just trying to be funny so hope you didn't take it that way

Lol no man I Didn't take it wrong at all, I'm way to laid back plus lifes to short lol,So I guess yea u can say I went back to my hickish roots as I got older lol! Befor the civic all I had was lifted trucks I think the civic was to rebel to my parent lol, my dad hated that car! I had it since I was 18 and back then the import scene was just starting and befor I knew it I was way to deep (money wise) into my car to not do anything with it! So dv started and it all went from there! Thanks for the complament on the car to if u seen and liked that u can only imagine what I have planned for the 12 valve! yea I'm not married but yea I'm still with kayla she had the lude, I built for her.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see the 12v when you get done with it, Id like to meet up with some of you guys again to meet some new people and those that are into the diesel scene. Is the guy with the wound for sound truck a friend, Id definately like to see that truck up close and get some pointers

Cant wait to see the 12v when you get done with it, Id like to meet up with some of you guys again to meet some new people and those that are into the diesel scene. Is the guy with the wound for sound truck a friend, Id definately like to see that truck up close and get some pointers

Yea i agree man we should sometime have a pa cummins meet over the summer, sometime and try to get anyone local to come together just to meet and talk about there trucks and get to know one another. The wound for sound truck is todd's he is my gf brother. Ill be at the buck this sat he is going to try to get his truck together for this weekend if he can!

Hey to you guys that wanted videos I have some of them up loaded and working on the rest been sitting on my ass since 345 lol the boys have my living room trashed lol just go to youtube and search steamorama 4/30/11 my videos are under the user name twntrbocivic

Back