Old ugly with 6.7.

No... not they are not. you need something in a 305 and less of a side wall.. Sure, it's not a farm truck look, but a 32" tall 305/55R20 will function better.

You've got me confused with Jed Clampett after he was shootin at some food and up through the ground come a bubblin crude. I'm more the poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed guy.

You've got me confused with Jed Clampett after he was shootin at some food and up through the ground come a bubblin crude. I'm more the poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed guy.

Well, get un confused or you're eleventybillion whp truck will still be as slow as mine ;-)

I need to put on the overalls and straw hat, put about 10 sacks of steer manure and a bale of hay in the bed, and go out looking for muscle cars.
I feel like doing the above should be required of you Ron, because it would be awesome! Video is a given:D. If you did, I am sure more than a few muscle car/sports car owners would be left speechless:).

Sounds like before you ship those slicks off up north, you should put them on and go for a run!

Note to self:
#1. Do not ever paint a valve cover white.
#2. Never, ever use black silicone sealer to seal rubber grommets in a white valve cover.
#3. Contact the Pentagon. Let them know that black silicone rubber is the perfect vehicle for dispersing chemical or biological weapons. Once you open the tube of silicone it can be transferred onto an object by merely looking at it.

Finally got a chance to dyno it today. Makes a fatter graph with more power under the curve than the 5.9. It could use more injector, but these run clean enough to daily drive and tow with. Best run was only 982, but timing was at 22 deg.

The first graph is from a couple of runs with the 5.9 at about 100hp more. The torque graph is barely visible.
The second graph is from the 6.7 and shows hp only. I calculated rpm on top at different points and wrote in the torque at different points along the graph.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 0
Back