Deer proof bumpers

Will something like this work?

5E460EA6-B9F2-4D00-B7EC-529B949E3E0B-6770-00000A81CBB3C009.jpg

Looks like the same guy that built these twins....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3JW7exO_wA&feature=channel&list=UL"]TRUCK GO BOOM!!! - YouTube[/ame]

How about this one?
ohdeer.jpg

had a Ranhc Hand and liked it. Looked nice although I am not big on Diamond plate and the finish wasn't the best (paint). Not sure how long it had been on my truck.

***** would have rammed thru a house.

Stock rear rims with 285/70 r17 bfg at, front is 17x10 -12 backspace XD Revolver with pro comp extreme mt in a 305/65 r17

Fusion bumper with the optional grill gaurd gets my vote.

I seen one today out here in KC today, 49lbs is all it is. It didnt have the grill bar but it had the extra driving lights. I wish i would of took a pic. I talked to the guy for about 10 mins, it was jacked up though.
I wish i could see it on a stock size rig.

Sent from my F'n space phone

While not a newer truck or so much of a deer killer or mass produced bumper, I really like this set and would love to build some identical for my '90!

IMG_9062.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg

While not a newer truck or so much of a deer killer or mass produced bumper, I really like this set and would love to build some identical for my '90!

IMG_9062.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg
I love those bumpers! Very clean looking and minimalist. They look great on that clean 1st Gen.

Just called Ali-Arc. That bumper for a 2009 Dodge with the Lower Rake is $1599. Shipping to OK is $250. Black powercoat is another $250. It weighs less than 100 lbs according to the guy I talked to. Win. :D

I've got to get this dump truck sold so I can play. LOL

They have a couple in stock and he said they could ship on Monday. I told him "waaait a minute, hoss, this is just a budgeting quote to provide to my finance committe next year."

This bumper is growing on me. Sweet truck btw. I saw a calendar yesterday with a silver puller that had this bumper and an ice chest for a air-water cooler tucked behind it. :rockwoot: Very nice.

What calendar? I need to get it if there is a pic of my truck in it lol. That was my ice box for my ice water intercoolers last year.

This bumper is growing on me. Sweet truck btw. I saw a calendar yesterday with a silver puller that had this bumper and an ice chest for a air-water cooler tucked behind it. :rockwoot: Very nice.

keep an eye on craigslist as well, sometimes guys take them off before trading in

Just called Ali-Arc. That bumper for a 2009 Dodge with the Lower Rake is $1599. Shipping to OK is $250. Black powercoat is another $250. It weighs less than 100 lbs according to the guy I talked to. Win. :D

I've got to get this dump truck sold so I can play. LOL

They have a couple in stock and he said they could ship on Monday. I told him "waaait a minute, hoss, this is just a budgeting quote to provide to my finance committe next year."

Thx for passing along the quote. One day...

My brother hit a deer with our parents 2010 not going to fast and the bumper was demolished compared to older trucks the metal on all new trucks are as thick as a tin can

What calendar? I need to get it if there is a pic of my truck in it lol. That was my ice box for my ice water intercoolers last year.

Looked just like yours. I have some stuff to take them this week. I'll try to look when I get there and snap a picture of it.

Better yet, PM "Power RAM 4x4". It is hanging in his stop next to the office.

Back