Shredder Series 5.9L

It's an SAE correction factor that constantly changes based off our in house weather station that is linked to the Dyno-Max Pro software. It cant be manipulated.

Interesting choice in naming it after a "bad guy" character that looses. Seems kinda fitting really.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2a04969265f963bff3a82f10184d697e.jpg

Asking for the correction factor is not hating. For a long time, the relatively ginormous, but unknown West Coast Correction Factor was not known to the public. When Randy/Baca does such a huge number anywhere else, please let me know.

Asking for the correction factor is not hating. For a long time, the relatively ginormous, but unknown West Coast Correction Factor was not known to the public. When Randy/Baca does such a huge number anywhere else, please let me know.

I wasn't referring to you directly but...

Randy ran a 9.6 @ 150 mph at 7640lbs

Baca made over 2k at Wagler's event among a few others but that one is on the eastern side if it helps.

I'll try my best to keep everyone updated with the numbers this setup makes over the next few days once Ryan shows up to work his magic.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sure did look like randy sprayed the truck when he did the 9.6 pass which would put his horsepower at 1415 rwhp. Nitrous or not that is still 200hp short of what the engine dyno with powertrain loss is claiming.

Hahaha, not necessarily trying to "hate", I mean I have nothing to challenge it with. Just seems like a whole lot of theatrics for something that's already been done is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sure did look like randy sprayed the truck when he did the 9.6 pass which would put his horsepower at 1415 rwhp. Nitrous or not that is still 200hp short of what the engine dyno with powertrain loss is claiming.

This is a completely different engine, turbo setup, injector setup, pump setup and everything.

I watch the videos on Instagram. Hopefully everyone has good luck at UCC and this Correction factor isssue can die away. I guess everyone forgets what Shawn dynoed at SDX.

Guess I'll give the congrats first! Nice work guys you've proved on multiple dyno's and multiple areas of the country your hp numbers aren't a fluke. Good work.

Back