Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

ZolexJeff

Hi there,

Hi all, I want to introduce myself. I am avid boater and I just recently purchased a boat powered by twin Cummins QSB 5.9 (425hp) engines. It's been real fun (amazing what I call fun these days) researching all the ins and outs of owning diesels...none the less marinized diesels. I think I have the basics down but I hope a site like this will allow me to go deeper as I am truly hands on when it comes to my toys.

Also, I am the manufacturer of Zolex hand cleaner, a heavy-duty water-based hand cleaner, that we think (and everybody that ever used it says) is the best hand cleaner on the market today.

BTW, even though it removes grease, oil, tar, adhesives and permanent ink, it is gentle enough for your wives and kids to use.

If you are at all interested you can email or pm me your name and address and we will send out a FREE sample for you to try out.

We look forward to participating on this forum.

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

Hi all, I want to introduce myself. I am avid boater and I just recently purchased a boat powered by twin Cummins QSB 5.9 (425hp) engines. It's been real fun (amazing what I call fun these days) researching all the ins and outs of owning diesels...none the less marinized diesels. I think I have the basics down but I hope a site like this will allow me to go deeper as I am truly hands on when it comes to my toys.

Also, I am the manufacturer of Zolex hand cleaner, a heavy-duty water-based hand cleaner, that we think (and everybody that ever used it says) is the best hand cleaner on the market today.

BTW, even though it removes grease, oil, tar, adhesives and permanent ink, it is gentle enough for your wives and kids to use.

If you are at all interested you can email or pm me your name and address and we will send out a FREE sample for you to try out.

We look forward to participating on this forum.

Jeff

Welcome to CompD. I own a shop and am always interested in trying different cleaners. I currently use Joe's cleaner that is made by Kleen Products. If you'd like to send a sample the address is

Haymaker Diesel Performance
3284 Mauldin Rd
Sycamore, GA 31790

Thank you,
Nathaniel Brown

Sent from my paperweight

Yeah pic's of the boat first, and I might try some of your hand cleaner, we currently use Joes.

Welcome to Comp D. Some of these guys have dirtier minds than they'll ever get hands....do you carry anything for that?

LOL. You guys are cracking me up already.

As for Joes...great stuff but most of their products use solvents and lanolin to clean. Ours is water-based so it doesn't dry and crack your skin and nails and you don't have to wash off the smell of WD40 afterwards. My partner is a diesel mechanic with a concrete pumping company so this product was developed for his shop first.

We will get samples to all that have requested them tomorrow so you should have them by early next week (contact me if for some reason they don't arrive).

Anyway, here's the boat and the power plants:

Attachments

• Prestige1.JPG
    Prestige1.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0507.JPG (2).jpg
    IMG_0507.JPG (2).jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0506.JPG (2).jpg
    IMG_0506.JPG (2).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo Jan 13, 10 41 53 AM.jpg
    Photo Jan 13, 10 41 53 AM.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice looking boat! I'd like a sample as well. All i've ever used is the Fast Orange stuff, and some Go-Jo. When i was working on my engine over the winter it'd take me a solid 5 times of washing my hands with Go-Jo before me hands even looked halfway clean, never could get them completely cleaned. And of course i'd then have to follow that up with a nice helping of lotion so my hand wouldn't crack open. Been thinking about trying something else out, just haven't looked into it yet.

Jimmy Thomas
14220 Farmersville-Gratis Rd.
Farmersville, Ohio 45325

Snedge, I wasnt aware that there was an upgrade available. I will definitely need to think about the 480 upgrade for next winter as I would have to figure out the right prop adjustments for such a change so that I run the engine at cruise with the proper load as well as being able to get the rated rpm at WOT.

On the other hand, she already runs at 37MPH at WOT (3040RPM) and 28MPH at 2500RPM which is pretty fast for a 42 flybridge so I would be looking for more speed and less burn at the new cruise RPM otherwise the cost of the hardware, programming and prop adjustments may not make sense.

Thanks. Liking this site already.

Jeff

@4x4Dually...thanks for the hint.

Welcome! Nice boat.

You will learn a few things here.

Snedge has earned the title "The".

Diesels will help make your ride go faster by lightening your wallet in exponential rates.

Boats always demand hoes and tacos.

OK...so the following are going out today:

Travis Hoene
Keith Oberman
Haymaker Diesel Performance
Bluegrass Diesel Performance
Jory Blagden
Alex Hale
Jimmy Thomas
Adam Hall

If I missed anyone or anyone else wants a sample please let me know.

Jeff

I would like one if u have some available.

O'Brien Transport, Inc
59485 State Hwy 23
Sandstone MN 55072

I am using the Napa stuff now, but there has to be something better.
Thanks Don.

Another mechanic here as well, would like to try something other than Go-jo.
John Brummett
722 North O'brien St.
Seymour, IN 47274

Thanks

Back