Hello from Zolex - Hand Cleaner

Welcome to the circus! Send some of that my way, is it possible to get it in those pouches for the wall mount pumps? What's the going rate on it?

Brendan Bramante
7 locust st
Middleton, MA 01949

Sharp boat, 37 mph on a 42' is moving pretty good. Welcome to the site and if you can send a sample to me that would be great. I need something to get rid of the smell of the test fluid we use and/or diesel fuel.

Clayton P. Simpson
678 Amos Rd.
Shelbyville, IN 46176

OK...so the following are going out today:

Travis Hoene
Keith Oberman
Haymaker Diesel Performance
Bluegrass Diesel Performance
Jory Blagden
Alex Hale
Jimmy Thomas
Adam Hall

If I missed anyone or anyone else wants a sample please let me know.

Jeff

thank you!:Cheer:

Welcome to the circus! Send some of that my way, is it possible to get it in those pouches for the wall mount pumps? What's the going rate on it?

Brendan Bramante
7 locust st
Middleton, MA 01949

Our product is currently too thick for the pouches but we do sell a dispenser that works with our 3 lb tubs.

We will get the sample out to as soon as possible.

Jeff

Keep 'em coming guys:

Haymaker Diesel Performance
Bluegrass Diesel Performance
Travis Hoene
Keith Oberman
Jory Blagden
Alex Hale
Jimmy Thomas
Adam Hall
O'Brien Transport, Inc
John Brummett
Zach Faylor
Brendan Bramante
Clayton P. Simpson

BTW, I want to hear either way how you felt about our product. Just remember wet your hands first and just use a little bit as it goes a long way.

Jeff

I'll give it a shot and give you some feedback. See how it does vs the Fast Orange I typically use.

Alejandro Peytonez
1502 Oakcrest Ave.
Norman, OK 73071

I'll give it a shot and give you some feedback. See how it does vs the Fast Orange I typically use.

Alejandro Peytonez
1502 Oakcrest Ave.
Norman, OK 73071

I'm sure it's better than fast orange. I just had the privilage of using Joe's a few weeks ago and fell in love, thats what I planned on getting next, but I'll give this a shot.

Michael Hill
1031 SW 81st Street
Oklahoma City, Ok 73139

Around here we use Cherry Bomb from Zex makes and it smells good but it dries your hands out quick. I like the sound of this cleaner for sure.

Thanks for sending me a sample sir, I will report back my findings as soon as I get it and get a chance to use it, which most likely will be the same week. You ought to talk to someone here about being a sponsor, especially if we all like our free sample, could be a lucrative little honey hole for you. Here is the link to be a sponsor.

Competition Diesel Advertising Page

We will send out the balance of the requested samples on Monday...including those in response to the PMs I received (I can't respond there until I have 10 posts).

Jeff

Can't go wrong with a diesel-powered boat! Looks good, too!

I'm all for trying something new. I'll compare your cleaner to the Fast Orange that I generally use.

Jim Cecil
5082 Citation Ave
Cypress, CA 90630

Back