Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

chromedome1

Diesel for life.
Our church has been having a very interesting bible study for men, on the way home tonight I felt drawn to the following idea. Please post positive thoughts only. Please no negative pms or post, I warned you before you opened thread! I am not a sunday school teacher or preacher, just an average American who fears GOD. I have been around the diesel industry for awhile and have met alot of people, at the events centered around diesels, you don't see RFC or PFC(racers for Christ, pullers for Christ) around much, I know they are around and doing a fine job. However I would like to explore the idea of "Diesels for Christ", nothing to join or pay for, just a brotherhood of like minded God fearing people who love diesels and anything to do with them. If interested pm me and I will send you a small window decal that shows Diesels for Christ. All that I ask is that you place on a diesel powered mode of transportation, the decals are at no charge, a ministry of sorts. If one persons is brought to know the Lord Jesus Christ through this then it is a success. I am going to try and post a new piece of scripture every week or so for our thinking. Thanks for reading and entertaining this and God bless America!

Proverbs ch1 v7," The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline." NIV

I am not tring to take anything away from any other Christian group, just an attempt to expand the gospel. In these difficult days we are in everyone needs some Faith.

:clap::clap:

I love It!!!!!!!!

I've got two diesels!! Send me two please!!

I'll pm you my address....Or call me 404-791-6320

:thankyou2:

Im all in.......I know a couple guys who feel the same as you and I . Its a good reminder to all of us as we sit here in our secure house posting things we would never or should never say to each other in person.

Thanks for your idea and the guts to bring it out!!!!

><>......

I LOVE the idea. Ive been trying to think of a way to use my pulling truck for God, but its kinda hard to do on your own! Im IN!!!!!!!!

Oh and I know there used to be a Pulling for God thing, but Im not sure whats up with that. Maybe we can revive it??????

Maybe we can get something together at the big events and get pullers and racers together and pray before races and pulls???

Thats a outstanding idea. I will pm you my info. I want 2 also. Im in a 2 diesel houshold also.

Diesels for Christ
Dieselheads for Christ
Christ + Diesel = ME
Christ Cummins Agin

Just something I threw together..........

i think this is a great idea, i do not go to church but i have always felt that if i need to pray or talk to god i'm sure he's listening and hope he hears me. the idea of using your vehicle for a cause or something like that is always good and its gets the message out

I'm in too. Awesome idea.
Personally come from a 5 diesel home!! That should get some exposure!
Dad -> ram & tdi
Me -> ram
mom -> tdi
brother ->tdi
pm sent! Thanks!
-Alex

This is a great idea. It's not always easy to just come out and start talking to people about Christ, but hopefully displaying these, someone is bound to ask you about it.

Thanks to everyone for the response, the decals will be in Friday, all who have pmed will get asap. If any one else needs one, let me know. I am thankful for any ideas anyone may have on this, this is not for me, it is for all who believe! Thanks to CompD for allowing this!

Back