Do not read if the "LORD" offends you.

Got mine the other day. Havent had a chance to get them on the truck..........its on blocks for the time being...

But if yall need any help at event or anything, feel free to ask! I try and go to as many as possible!

The chrome stickers are different, they are 3/4 inch high and 8 inches long. It simply says "Diesels for Christ", in slant KaBlam font. These are for sale for actual production cost of $9.50 a piece shipped to you. PM me if interested and I will send you a paypal address. I also have a few white ovals with red font that are 6"x6" at request of a member. These are available for $7.50 a piece shipped. Let me know what else you want and I will work on it. T-shirts are being worked on but now I believe production is to high$, estimates are around $16.00 a piece. Still working on that! I am tring to get picture of chrome decal up but won't post for some reason. Thanks to all!

I think this is a wonderful idea. I've had a conviction as of lately to do something similar. I was leaning toward "Holy Coal Rollers" or "Rollin Coal for Christ". I'm really liking the one you came up with. I think it is having a bigger impact than anyone could have dreamed. When it gets this big, with this kind of impact, in this short time frame, only GOD can get the glory for it bcause only GOD could pull it off.
Here's you a catch phrase "watchin GOD pull it off" or maybe "Rattlin it up for GOD" or "Shakin it up GOD's way" I don't know. Just an idea. PM sent for a sticker. :rockwoot:

got mine. Thanks! gonna wait another couple of weeks til the weather gets a little nicer to put them on.

I'm gonna PM you a number to call about shirts... Worth a shot at price checking.

:DI Like the idea. PM sent and i need one. I wish i needed more. My truck is kinda the running joke at my church from my pastor.....haha..... She always says why did you drive that thing it isnt snowing..... Some just dont understand...

Woohoo........got mine in! They are sweeeet!........Thanks so much Chrome! I am putting them on this weekend!

God Bless!!

hey guys this sounds like a great thing yal is doing,i wud like 2 have a decal also,thanks an god bless...p.s keep it going friends

Back