We Appreciate You

Hey Guys I Just Designed The First Gone LOOney!!! T-Shirt....DJ's will be a special design just for him to wear..It looks AWESOME.... Don't worry guys Vivian has already made her list for all you guys to get one.... I will personally make sure that everybody will get theirs in the mail. Speaking about appreciation.....Vivian and Dj have always been great with Tony and myself but most important to us is the way our 2 kids (Ashley & Anthony) has always been family to Vivian and Dj they have always treated them like their own... So if someone here is talking about how much they appreciate us...We appreciate them even more. So this is for you Viv & Dj "THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO". Remember we are the "GOONEY Family" (Gone Looney Family).We still have (stupid Fast) and LOVE IT!:snoop:Love you guys, Yami

P.S. Our Address is Tints "N" More
12952 S.W. 87 Ave.
Miami, Fl. 33176
305-233-3600
We are right in the corner of Galloway & 129th Terrace....Thanks

Shucks - That is very sweet. Y'all are like family :thankyou2:

D-Day is coming up. :cheer: :cheer: We'll be raffling the dinners on Saturday. I thought in order to show how the contest is not fixed, we'd video tape the drawing. Only problem with that is I'll have to get my hair done :doh:

Good Luck to everyone :clap: :clap:

Thanks,
Vivian

Don't Touch That Dial

We'll be posting the video of the raffle tonight at 6 PM Eastern Time. Sorry about not doing it yesterday but it was a very busy day.

:nopics: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

Hi,

The video was ready at 6 PM but we didn't take into consideration the time it would take to upload :bang

I doubt it's optimized yet, but, here it is:
http://video.competitiondiesel.com/video/2f12fa9f-1ed9-4a22-a7ae-9911013e2ee6.htm

The Winners are:
Steve in Stanfield, North Carolina
Louis in Apollo Beach, Florida
Dennis in Miami, Florida

We will have another drawing in October. We will be giving away two dinners and hope to schedule the drawing during the DHRA at Houston Raceway Park. Except for the winners we will keep all the names and will include all purchases from tomorrow to October 12th, also.

Thank you again & good luck,
Vivian

Last edited:
Ok Folks. Our Second Bi-Annual Customer Appreciation Raffle will be held on October 14th at Moroso Motorsports Park during the NHRDA meet. Winners need not be present but we welcome ALL :rockwoot:

We will be raffling two $75 Gift Certificates to the restaurant of your choice. We're shooting to video tape the drawing but this time we'll have someone other than me pulling names. All sales from April 16 to October 12 will be eligible to win. Good Luck!

Thanks,
Vivian

Back