We Appreciate You

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hi All,

I recevied a call from a customer (Hi Scott) today, who purchased an Xcal2 in October of last year. In our conversation he said, "you guys are my favorite vendors of all time". I thought that was just the nicest thing to say and it got me to thinking that we must have the best customers in the world. :bow: :bow:

We want you to know that we appreciate you. :rockwoot:

So, we set-up a drawing. Every person who has purchased from us will be included in the drawing. You don't have to do anything but if you want to confirm that you are in, please feel free to contact us.

There will be three winners :woohoo: Entries will be determined by sales beginning January 1, 2006 to April 14, 2007. We will pick the winners on April 15th - Tax Day :blahblah1: Hopefully, it will make you feel better LOL

Each prize is a $75.00 gift certificate to the restaurant of your choice. It's just a little something but we want you to eat, drink and be merry on us :Cheer:

Again, Thank You,
DJ & Vivian

P.S. Instead of starting a new post: We will be receiving our first order of Livewire on Wednesday. If you've asked us to contact you, we will be contacting you personally.

Y'all have helped me out way too many times for me to try to get a dinner out of you too...hell..you've cooked for me enough times yourself Vivian. LOL
I'm sure I speak for all your customers when I say we appreciate y'all too.

UNBROKEN said:
I'm sure I speak for all your customers when I say we appreciate y'all too.

I agree! You guys make help make this place what it is, and who knew DJ could talk smack with the best of em' :evil:LOL

I agree. I appreciate you guys, mainly for putting up with my dumb questions and seems like never-ending questions...... I'll def. be buying from you guys again.

--Ryan

Thanks Vivian, and DJ, you guys are the best. We need to be buying you guys dinner. No drinks though, I'd go broke trying to keep up with DJ! LOL

:hehe: Yes, he can.

Richard, you're name is in the hat. I say, "you can plan a little dinner with Ms. Right" DJ says, "in the words of Jesse James 'freebie' LOL

We're going to put everybody's name in a hat, shake it and pull out one, shake it and pull out one, and shake it a pull out the last one. If anybody wants to come witness the drawing we'll have a barbecue :pop: :pop:

Thanks,
Vivian

Just let me know about th BBQ. I need a reason to drive. I just might just head north with the horses and trail ride for a few days.

DSCF5702.jpg

6.0kingranch said:
Just let me know about th BBQ. I need a reason to drive. I just might just head north with the horses and trail ride for a few days.

DSCF5702.jpg

you are always welcome. you got some beautiful horeses.

dj.

I had not seen your post. You do have beautiful horses and you are more than welcome.

Thanks,
Vivian

P.S. Bring Mom & Dad and Danny too!

Start thinking of a restaurant - We're rooting for ya' :clap: :clap:

If all goes well with this raffle we're thinking of having one periodically so you get more chances to win. For those of you who have placed more than one order, your name does go in twice.

Thanks,
Vivian

I'll agree. You guys helped me alot with my tune. I will definatly plan to buy more tunes and also another tuner for my other SD. So thanks from me as well. Much appreciated!!!

Hey Guys,

Courtesy of Tints N More, we will also be giving a "Gone Looney" t-shirt with dinner. Thanks, Yami, Tony, Ashley & AJ.

Vivian

We haven't made t-shirts in a long time.

Tints N More just purchased a new top-of-the-line screen printing machine. Yami and I spoke yesterday. I have had blank t-shirts in bulk - all sizes - even for children for a while now but never got around to getting them done. We like your Gone Looney slogan so it's official = they are going to be "Gone Looney" t-shirts.

Thanks,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
We haven't made t-shirts in a long time.

Tints N More just purchased a new top-of-the-line screen printing machine. Yami and I spoke yesterday. I have had blank t-shirts in bulk - all sizes - even for children for a while now but never got around to getting them done. We like your Gone Looney slogan so it's official = they are going to be "Gone Looney" t-shirts.

Thanks,
Vivian

Nice!!!! Gotta have the "OO" in lOOney look like big eyes :hehe:

6.0kingranch said:
Hey Viv. Send me Tints N More number. I need to make t's for the company.

Tints-N-More

I just got some vinyl that I had them do for me for my pull truck. It looks great. I am sure Vivian will get the fat man a shirt when she has them done...:rules:

David the number is 305-233-3600. They are right off of Galloway and 127th Street.

Yes Pete, she sent me a printout via fax today and it does have the looney with the eyes!

Chris - are you kidding, we're personalizing yours :hehe:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back