Hagerstown EFI tuning class

Also do you have past training class on DVD that we can take home to go over

Got a few guys that paid and locked in their spot. Thanks guys. Waiting on rest of the guys on the list to call and get locked in. Were going to be making our hotel rsvp and getting airline tickets here shortly.

Also I have just about worked up all the info for the day 2 class, Ill get it posted up here in just a bit.

NWTDIESEL
hey my friend and i might be interested in taking your class. we would be interested in taking the two day class and we were curious how many spots you have left available, also i have a v2 but he does not so we were not sure how that would work. you can email me back on here or call/text me to let me know and give me more info. where exactly would the class be? im sure it was in the thread some where but i dont have time to go back through it. thanks

DREW
i tried to send you a pm but your inbox was full. shoot me a pm for my number

Hey guys. There are still quite a few names on the list that haven't called for their spot yet. This list was started to make sure the class was a go, so we need almost the full list to call in to have this class. This is a reminder. we have set the deadline for the 8th, as we need to make RSVP for rooms and flights that day. So please try to get this taken care of ASAP.

Also the Address for the classroom is 110 Eastern Blvd N. Hagerstown MD 21740. The building is Community Rescue Service, a 911 Rescue Station. The main entrance is behind the building off of Conrad ct.

The date again is July 30th and July 31st. (Sat & Sun).

You can call me at 702-737-7333 To get your spot. Ill send out PMs to those tomorrow that are on the list but have not called yet as a reminder. Thanks.

Yesterday made a phone call to pay for class. Good to go!! (see you all there.)

Today is the day we purchase our airline tickets. We still have quite a few guys on the list that have not called and paid. We really need most of that list locked in to make this happen. So please call me today and get this taken care of. Thank you.

702-737-7333:Cheer:

Tried a few times with no answer and left a message last night. Any good time to call?

just got off the phone with you, Is today the last day we can pay to attend?

hey mike called you earlier to square up on payment and left message. give me a shout when you have time so i can get locked in.
thanks
drew

Here is the list of People who have paid. If the rest of the guys on the list that are un-paid could please call me. Need to get it done asap please.

Im calling back everyone that may have called and we missed. If you called and we didnt answer, pleas PM me your phone number so I can call right back. We are on a complete different time zone and also only have 1 line at the shop so its sometimes hard to catch a call. Thanks everyone and see you soon.

Chad Charies PAID
Andrew Adkins PAID
Eric Voorhees PAID
Kervin Eshleman PAID
Bobby Groft PAID
Angelo Ezzo First PAID
Thurmon Jones PAID
Kai Zimmermann
James Dow PAID
Steve Desmarais
Robert Buck
Clint Lanning
William Mosley PAID
Jason Gasparro PAID
Lee Reiff PAID
Ladell Weaver PAID
Roger Martin
Nathan Cragar PAID
Drew Bolen
Pat Mahoney

Chad Charies PAID
Andrew Adkins PAID
Eric Voorhees PAID
Kervin Eshleman PAID
Bobby Groft PAID
Angelo Ezzo First PAID
Thurmon Jones PAID
Kai Zimmermann
James Dow PAID
Steve Desmarais
Robert Buck
Clint Lanning
William Mosley PAID
Jason Gasparro PAID
Lee Reiff PAID
Ladell Weaver PAID
Roger Martin
Nathan Cragar PAID
Drew Bolen PAID
Pat Mahoney

This is going to be great! You guys are going to learn alot from Mike and im excited to come to Hagerstown!

Next class will be in Texas and we are going to throw up a thread on this class very soon. Thanks guys!!

thanks for throwing this class guys, cant wait to get into it and start really learning how EFI live works. After this pulling season is over i was going to sit down and break down the software anyway so this will give me a great head start!!!!!

no i was actually gonna look today to see what is closest to the training location

We are staying here Saturday Night Between Classes

Courtyard Hagerstown
17270 Valley Mall Road
Hagerstown, Maryland
21740 USA
1-301-582-0043

Back