Hagerstown EFI tuning class

If your attending class and going to the track with your truck we can get a couple logs and throw a TCM tune in it for you.

That would be great thx, hopefully the trans survives the logs to try the tune lol, no billet shafts or anything just a fresh gmax 5 kit

Current List (copy and paste your name):

1. Kervin Eshleman, first day only, Hagerstown
2. Bobby Groft, both days, hagerstown
3. Andrew Adkins, both days. Hagerstown.
4. Angelo Ezzo. First day only, unless Dodges are covered on day 2. Any location.
5. Chad Chaires, both days, least expensive location
6. Eric Voorhees, both days, least expensive location
7. Thurmon Jones: Both days for Baltimore
8. Kai Zimmermann, day one
9. James Dow, both days anywhere east coast
10. Steve Desmarais, both days anywhere east coast
11. Robert Buck, at least the first day
12. Clint Lanning both days depending on date
13. William Mosley both days any date hagerstown.
14. Jason Gasparro both days
15. Lee Reiff both days
16. Ladell Weaver both days

Nwtdiesel, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Please leave me know where to send money for the 2 names that I added!

Last edited:

4. Angelo Ezzo. First day only, unless Dodges are covered on day 2. Any location.
15. Lee Reiff both days

Nwtdiesel, I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. Please leave me know where to send money for the 2 names that I added!

Call me at 702-737-7333 to use a credit card, or you can send a Money order to:
Underground Diesel
2595 W. Post Rd. Ste. C
Las Vegas, NV. 89119

If sending a M/O make sure you include the names it covers and that it says somewhere its for the EFI workshop

Thanks.

15. Lee Reiff both days
17.Roger Martin. Both days.

list is looking good guys looks like we are gonna be able to pretty much fill this class up. Still a month and half-ish to go. Sweet

Got a question..... If the class's go well (and they should) could there possibly be more class's at this same location and maybe a class more for the Cummins once everyone has more tuning time with them?

Thanks
Buddy

Good question and yes we would be happy to come back. We will do whatever you guys need and can come anytime. Diesels are what we love and what we do so it pretty easy for us to pick up and leave whenever we need to.

Good question and yes we would be happy to come back. We will do whatever you guys need and can come anytime. Diesels are what we love and what we do so it pretty easy for us to pick up and leave whenever we need to.

Thanks for the quick reply, this sounds AWESOME guys!
Heck im only 35mins away and work in that area alot!

Last edited:
Nwtdiesel will we be able to incorporate what we learn from dmax tune into the cummins operating system. If so or if not how much different are they

Alot the the info from the 1st day Basic training class can be applied to the Cummins EFI software. As far as the basics go the Dmax and Cummins have alot of similarities. I think a real big part of it is to learn how to use the software which Mike will teach and when the software is learned the rest will fall into place alot easier weather its Dmax or Cummins students.

If you guys want, maybe we can do a EFI dmax advanced class Sunday morning and a EFI Cummins class Sunday night or something?? Ill talk to Mike about it. Were already going to be in town so we might as well hit some of the Cummins info while we are there. The only problem is we only have Sat and Sunday to try and stuff alot of info into. We could stay a extra day like Monday or fry in Early and do a class on Friday but its up to you guys if you can take a day off work. Its no problem for us to stay a extra day or come a day early and hold a Cummins class.

Last edited:
Stay later Sunday for extra training on cummins. Can't miss anymore days of work need to make money. LOL

Back