5" down pipe

I'd be interested in one for a straight flange Steed.

Can't figure out why nobody makes one. Mines made out of flex pipe and hitting the ac lines cause I can't fabricate stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

This is why I and everybody else I'm sure want a price as well. My last one was 160. But it had the cheap v band piece on the exhaust side...more like a flared end. Along with the one to two month wait.

I'd be interested in one for a straight flange Steed.

Can't figure out why nobody makes one. Mines made out of flex pipe and hitting the ac lines cause I can't fabricate stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck with that.. The guy Johnny we are talking about is Stainless Diesel, i highly doubt he will cater to the competitors manifold design.

He does sell a "do it yourself dp", i'd get that and find a good custom muffler shop or welder and have them chop/cut/weld. You can grind down the welds and it will look as good as a one piece depending on the welder. An option.

Sent from my fphone

It will fit but I think mine was welded a little off. My 4" fits easy.

I feel at this point it would he a good idea to step back and show everyone that's in the fence a diagram of what your going to make. I'm not to sure if most will want one like in the pics you sent me. For me its what I want though.

Besides 5" is cooler than 4", a 5" is no gain 98.9 percent of the time too fyi.

Sent from my fphone

My downtime is a 5" one from johnny at stainless diesel that goes with my stainless diesel twin kit. I had no clearance issues at all with my Dp, other than a couple smacks on the firewall near the bottom.

Back