93 F350 front spindle HELP

OK12V

Hi guys. I'm converting my dodge to used Dana 60 F350 knuckles, brakes and hubs. One spindle spun outer bearing. Called junky yards around, nothing. car-part.com - has new one for $450, wow... What's my options? Can you tell by the picture if I can reuse it? Good bearing going in and out pretty easy, almost as easy as second good spindle.
I see some guys use punch on it to hold new bearing better, or locktite of some sort, or even dana 50 spindles the same??? I just don't see ford guys talk about it much. Is that not common?
Appreciate your replies.

[ame="http://s184.photobucket.com/user/oleglittle/media/black%20ram/20140121_131510_zps1f6a6af3.jpg.html"]20140121_131510_zps1f6a6af3.jpg Photo by oleglittle | Photobucket[/ame]

And I don't know why picture shows at the post preview but not now. I think it will work if you click on the link. Thanks

You can buy a spicer spindle for less than that. I'd do some more looking. I'm not positive but I don't believe a d50 spindle is the same

Hi guys. I'm converting my dodge to used Dana 60 F350 knuckles, brakes and hubs. One spindle spun outer bearing. Called junky yards around, nothing. car-part.com - has new one for $450, wow... What's my options? Can you tell by the picture if I can reuse it? Good bearing going in and out pretty easy, almost as easy as second good spindle.
I see some guys use punch on it to hold new bearing better, or locktite of some sort, or even dana 50 spindles the same??? I just don't see ford guys talk about it much. Is that not common?
Appreciate your replies.

20140121_131510_zps1f6a6af3.jpg Photo by oleglittle | Photobucket

Looking at the spindle probably could polish that on a lathe
A Dana 50 spindle will work

Back