Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

some of the locals, the lowe brothers LOWE DOWN & LOWE DOWN and DIRTY, albino buck, and my favorite THE FUNNY FARMALL!! that old man has his **** toghter on that tractor granted its a unlimited hes the man.

then theres CLIMAX out of xenia,kyle from crank it up thats his truck, pretty badass d-max i must say.

Hello Everyone

I just happen to come across this site and joined...I agree...Seeing all the names are cool...I have a few more names to add to the list...I hope this keeps getting updated...I also have quite a few Videos of some of these trucks if anyone wants to check them out...

More Truck Names

Running Bear (My Parents)
Nic Of Time
Abrakadabra
Yellow Fever
Nasty Rat
Farmer's Nightmare
Satan's Mistress
Second II None
The Prosecuter
Tonka
Outlaw
Mud Slinger
Bodacious
Time Bandit
Rags
Fuel N Around
Pappy's Judge
Heartbreaker
Dream II
Mustang Fever
The God Father
Rough Rider
Iron Maiden

Cant forget the BEST truck name EVER! Canadian Beaver pounder :hehe:

Vanilla Gorilla, Cant take mine before i even get on a circut!

I have had "Pig Iron" on my tractor for years and now my truck. Not sure if it is floating around anywhere else. I hope not.

public disturbance is mine, dont anybody steal it lol, and dodgeamus prime lol running broke and drug runner are taken as well

I just happen to come across this site and joined...I agree...Seeing all the names are cool...I have a few more names to add to the list...I hope this keeps getting updated...I also have quite a few Videos of some of these trucks if anyone wants to check them out...

More Truck Names

Running Bear (My Parents)
Nic Of Time
Abrakadabra
Yellow Fever
Nasty Rat
Farmer's Nightmare
Satan's Mistress
Second II None
The Prosecuter
Tonka
Outlaw
Mud Slinger
Bodacious
Time Bandit
Rags
Fuel N Around
Pappy's Judge
Heartbreaker
Dream II
Mustang Fever
The God Father
Rough Rider
Iron Maiden

We pull with a few of these rigs :)

BBD

The 98 Chevy of mine is Cummin On Strong, hopefully it aint taken, even if it is im sticking with it either way

Hi!! Yes I know you do! I don't think we have ever really met but I see ya at the pulls...You gonna be in Hollister this weekend! Your Truck ROCKS!!

My truck is the "Nitro Express." A friend of mine started calling my truck that and I kinda liked it, so it stuck. I haven't seen that on any of the lists, so I think I'm going to keep it. It should look nice in the spot where the 4x4 badges shoulda gone in the bedsides.

What about SILVER BULLET??/ any one ever heard of a pulling truck called that???

Dont for get about

GOLDDIGGER might not be a full blown pulling truck but i am working on it.

A Good Name I thought up for my last truck Was "MidNight Smoker" Because we usually pull around midnight. I don't use that name anymore. So use it if you like. I know Garrets truck is black It would fit even more if yours is black too.

nobody from ohio or what: here a few
cuz its bad
the raged edge
grey wolf
in the red
bad reputation
bad intentions
shot gun red
dusk til dawn
iron dragon
corn and soybean special
fanasty