Pulling truck/tractor names that you know of?

Hope everyone's doin well...Here's a couple more names that are taken
that I didn't see on anyones list...

Undertaker
Running Wild
The Udder Truck
Ugly
Rat Patrol

I like Chain Smoker LOL. I wanna do that one! But I've never smoked anything a day in my life. Other then the truck and his tires :hehe:

HAHA Some of us guys refer to our truck as a girl and of course you.. as a guy LOL

That Darn Deere
Killer

The Pocono??? where im in Clarks summit

We won't be using "BigBadDiesel" anymore going back to "BigBadDodge"

BBD

Getting a new body are we? :pop:

:what: Or what did you miss??? LOL

Who has myspace?

I was just wondering who all has myspace? I do and would like to add new people..I'm always adding pictures and videos plus I have youtube and I have most my videos there of the Super Stock Class, but, I'm always up for taping someone who doesn't get the chance to have their Truck or Tractor on Video
WOW...just thought of another name that I haven't heard...

Can Ya Handle It?

SMOKIN HOT MISTRESS
thought of it at work today
silver bullet is also a ntpa tractor or used to be agco with a V8 cat on alcohol national champ a few times over

Silver Bullet is still out runnin a v8 Cat on alky, and they just built the Silver Bullet Reloaded with a big Duetz on alky!!

Hollister Truck Pull

I have some Videos of tonights Pull..I'm just too tired to upload them..Plus I have some more names that are taken and some that aren't...Hope everyone has a great night..
Chelle

Midnight Oil
Smokin' Monster
Walking Tall
Desert Storm
Always Broke
Trailer Trash
Crash n Burn
Hammer Time
Hammer Down
Stand On It

I never knew they made a big engine:poke:

I can't remember how many cubes it has off hand. But it sure looks sweet!!

DSC00074.JPG

ive had Lethal Injection across my windshield for a while now not on the list yet iam claiming it. i think sounds preety cool

I've heard of a certain smokless modified diesel pulling truck being built out west goes by the name of "Cummin out of the closet"

Back