Fuelabs when you just want the best

That's the low load side Jory. If it was hooked up right, it would have gone low 6.xx.

We are talking pressures, right?

Why do I have the feeling thst who ever buys a fuel lab now is going to look at the wires see that one is red one is black and then a huge ass sign will be taped to each one saying positive/negative

:nail: So with the pending results and all of the hear say that fuelabs is a better pump than fass or airdog. Is there ever going to be a test greg, before the end of the year or are we going to have wait until race season is over? :poke:

So does anyone have a filter for the 200 that meets 2mic spec and min 97% emulsified water removal? I can't believe that this setup while it flows great, doesn't meet Cummins filtration spec. I've asked Josh and he had no part number for me.

We have several crossover part numbers, but they are all for filters of the same spec that we include with the pumps. I don't have access to the same library that a parts store has.

Yes your right Josh, I wasn't trying to negate you. Just asking if others know of a useful part number

Just a little update for Fuelab pumps.
Purchased and installed a Velocity 100 30301 pump on my 2001 dodge in March 2013
and it is done on November 29 2014 wit 60k miles on it.

Back