2012 rules

I know one rule that HAS BEEN in the books and WILL BE enforced this year is your exhaust must exit up for racing

Last edited:
Some minor removal of some gray areas.... they are at SFI right now, will be posted on NADM site soon.

Yes, exhaust up and crossbolts, across the board, been long enough on warnings.

Some minor removal of some gray areas.... they are at SFI right now, will be posted on NADM site soon.

Yes, exhaust up and crossbolts, across the board, been long enough on warnings.

Even on ET trucks? Enterprise won't like it if I start putting crossbolts in their exhaust...

sorry to de-rail for a post, but is the Diesel Country Nationals going to be held this year at terre haute again?

They are done and have been through SFI already. They will be up on the website this week. No major changes for this year other than we are enforcing the exhaust exiting straight up rule.

whats up with the 2.6 rules no hood stacks? but we can have hood stacks at national diesel motorsports event... so hood stacks some pulls and no hood stacks at others?? can i ask what the big deal is with hood stacks?

exhaust rule is going to kill the et class when I was at numida last year particpation wasn't that great to start with compared to the amount of trucks in the area. I just don't see guys modifying exhaust for one event a year in their area

I agree. My 06 has the factory exhaust with just the muffler swapped out for an aftermarket one and still has a CAT. It just seems silly as hell to modify my exhaust for a single event.

You do not have to modify your exhaust. All you have to do is put a bolt on turn on the thing. How hard can it be.

Back