2012 rules

its a weld on not a bolt on. When I installed it I didn't like the clamp style tips. Hind sight is a B!&^% LOL...

no hood stacks in 2.6???????????????????

Haha. Judging by your avatar, you're fukked.

I really don't understand the logic behind banning hood stacks in 2.6. It's not like anybody really competitive is running a street truck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Also wanna know about the hood stack and interior in 2.6. Is headliner, door panels, dash and 2 seats the only thing necessary?

The ones that pass tech

Thanks for the useless comment, obviously you would know as this sport is evolving hood stacks are becoming more and more popular, also daily driven 2.6 trucks are becoming less and less, at least up here anyways.

Of course rules are rules and I'll do what I need to do to pass tech, but changing my setup for one pull, where everyone else allows it, is what people have a issue with.

2.6 never had hood stacks until the organizations in YOUR area decided to go their own direction on this. Blame you, don't blame NADM.

Next thing will be 2.6 cut tires.

Just for me, I am fine with a hood stack, but the way this stuff happens is why we end up with fragmented rules and no unity. The national organization says no, then the local guys all subvert the existing rules because they're now the smartest guys in the room....first it's Kentucky thinks they're the shiznit and then Indiana wants to be the shiznit and then all the outlaw guys want their own level of shiznit, etc...

And THEN what happens is, the local org starts calling the national org a bunch of buttholes who are behind the times.

Sport continues to eat itself with no unity in the rules.

Last edited:
I totally agree and have had long drawn out arguments on here trying to keep thing unified but ultimately it's local pullers who start pushing for rule changes that benefit themselves rather than pulling for unity.

It's a shame really.

Yup, just makes it harder when your trying to hit some national events and still pull the local stuff.... Its harder trying to meet the rules every week and not look like a cheater but still trying to be competitive.....

Thanks for the useless comment, obviously you would know as this sport is evolving hood stacks are becoming more and more popular, also daily driven 2.6 trucks are becoming less and less, at least up here anyways.

Of course rules are rules and I'll do what I need to do to pass tech, but changing my setup for one pull, where everyone else allows it, is what people have a issue with.

The comment was directed at your useless post, you hyper-sensitive douche.

The OP (or somebody) said no more hoodstacks in 2.6. Period. Then you (in an obvious fit of illiteracy) asked what 2.6 trucks didn't have hoodstacks.

Well, considering they're not allowed in 2.6 in the league in question, the obvious answer is "the trucks that pass tech" in that league. The English language does not allow me to make it any clearer for you.

That being said, there does need to be a unified set of rules as it really seems like its hurting participation in events. Why is someone going yo risk driving 12 hours to a pull when their ride may not pass tech in the same class somewhere else?

No your wrong... my comment on the hood stacks was directed at the last previous comment.. hence my ^^^^^. It was not at the original post.,, Also it wasn't a question either, more of a observation that hood stacks are more common than not....

Anddddd the rulebook actually states now that at national events... Hood stacks are permitted...

Last edited:
Haha, the funny thing is I looked at the beginning of the year and saw they werent but my fault for not checking back. That's what happens when you get too excited about the upcoming season.

Back