Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

oh_snap.gif

I think if there is a good turn out for one, it will show them that this is something everyone is sereous about. Then it could get moved to a better day (saturday) where more people can attend. Then there could be more classes.

I think if there is a good turn out for one, it will show them that this is something everyone is sereous about. Then it could get moved to a better day (saturday) where more people can attend. Then there could be more classes.

Agreed! Since we don't have DHRA annual event anymore in Houston or any where else for that matter....... If this gets big enough maybe, just maybe we could have a big annual event someday....... Or am I just dreaming?

Painter says he SHOULD have it out of the shop by the 28th. Will give us a week to put motor and tranny in, make hood attachments, make intercooler brackets, install new bed wood, alignment, some last minute stuff and we still have not driven it.... Gonna be close.

Hope you get it together! I also hope mine stays together! Since I blew the input I'm weary of boosted launches. Hopefully i get to make one pass then not be allowed to run again because I have no cage. :D

that thing must be fast if you need a roll cage. i hear you on the boosted launches, my trans only got about 20 miles on it,and 4 sled pulls from last weekend.LOL

I'm not saying it will but it should have the capability of a 11.5 or faster in a couple of weeks. It will run 11.9-12.1 consistently the way it sits....and I have never sprayed it on the track yet.

Back