Texas Diesel Shootout December 4th NO EXCUSES

I'm not saying it will but it should have the capability of a 11.5 or faster in a couple of weeks. It will run 11.9-12.1 consistently the way it sits....and I have never sprayed it on the track yet.

Bring the drugs with ya! *nx*

I told the guy from Diesel World not to be disappointed that the only fast trucks that would be there were Fords, when he asked why I said cuz the Dodge and Chevys guys are too scared to show up.

Im not sure because I havent had the time to hook up the gauge but I'm almost positive my drive press is thru the roof so no drugs until the external gets put in.....and they have been on backorder for 2 months.:banghead:

I need to hook up the gauges so bad but have been so busy with work, but I think with a little wg playing on the twins....and the fact that ive had very low rp that will be fixed with dual pumps in the next couple of weeks, I should be able to get down the 1/4 pretty good.

....that or make a nice limited traction show!:lolly:

Im not sure because I havent had the time to hook up the gauge but I'm almost positive my drive press is thru the roof so no drugs until the external gets put in.....and they have been on backorder for 2 months.:banghead:

I need to hook up the gauges so bad but have been so busy with work, but I think with a little wg playing on the twins....and the fact that ive had very low rp that will be fixed with dual pumps in the next couple of weeks, I should be able to get down the 1/4 pretty good.

....that or make a nice limited traction show!:lolly:

Got head studs? Are you running them big mudders or have another set? Trailers are welcome, if not we will get you home somehow.

Not the truck in my avatar. That one is only 414 hp :D

Yeah I have studs.....I'm more worried about melting a piston or throwing a rod.

Not the truck in my avatar. That one is only 414 hp :D

Yeah I have studs.....I'm more worried about melting a piston or throwing a rod.

If you got studs bring the nitrous! The low end of that 12V will hold a heavy single stage. If you were driving another diesel like my DMAX or 07 and lower powerjoke I would say otherwise.

It's my CR, 04 555 engine. It would probably be fine to spray it but I haven't messed with it much and would rather get it running right on fuel only before I spray it. But then again I have a personality trait that makes me forget logic when I'm challenged. LOL

Max he has a 700ish hp common rail

Ahhh yea, see that now...... I saw two 12 Valves in his sig and left it at that. Did not read any further apparently....... Bus I thought ur fam was the only around here with that many dodges?

Looks like cummins express will be in attendance. Checked on it today and it looks like it will be out of the body shop at the end of next week. The guys are doing good work. After it is out we will have a good list of work to do on it but I think we can meet the deadline.

Ok ladies, we need to get a head count going so Danny can make sure we have enough and so I will know what to expect at the track.

Quote and add your name.

1 Me
2 Amanda
3 Samantha
4 Sam's Jason
5 Nick

Back