VP Revo

i get a lop for about 3-4 revolutions of the engine it seems every time my ac kicks on or off...but no steady lope.

drove it some more, smoke is way down as other said, power feels the same maybe a hair more but its hard to tell. no problems spooling the 66mm even on a hot humid evening.

I've narrowed the lope down to the smarty/ADR stack and light load on the motor at idle. Power steering, A/c, brakes..etc..

Okay, I've now done a Smarty1 and Smarty2 folder. I cannot get the file to load to send it to the smarty. i've downloaded the file, tool , and driver. ran all of them. When I hit open to find the file i see 2 options

7-zip and
CDM_2.00.00

Both files contain nothing to load into the smarty. Any ideas?
In the smarty 1 folder i hit the extract button for the driver to see if that worked and diddn't change nothing but that CDM_2.00.00 file.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Okay, I've now done a Smarty1 and Smarty2 folder. I cannot get the file to load to send it to the smarty. i've downloaded the file, tool , and driver. ran all of them. When I hit open to find the file i see 2 options

7-zip and
CDM_2.00.00

Both files contain nothing to load into the smarty. Any ideas?
In the smarty 1 folder i hit the extract button for the driver to see if that worked and diddn't change nothing but that CDM_2.00.00 file.

Help is greatly appreciated.

You have to unzip the smarty file using 7 Zip into any folder, remember the location and then open your the usb driver (the thing that looks like a smarty) go back to that folder and you'll see a file with a .smt extension. Hit open file on the USB, select the .smt file and hit the send button.

I got the 7 zip from the 7z442 file that i downloaded. When I run that I get 7 zip. Then from there all I get is those 3 folder with nothing in them. What do you mean when you say "unzip the smarty folder with 7 zip" Is there a way to run 7 zip without using the 7z442?

Im going to try it on a computer with xp.

Last edited:
It's intermittent isn't it?

Yeah I think its intermittent - I have only driven it a few times with the smarty on the even levels. I see you have bigger sticks - are you sure that is not related? I've got 150s and I'm pretty sure that's adding to the lope...

Did you download this extraction tool and have it running?
The driver and the software programs need to be extracted into the smarty folder using THIS extraction tool. http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/s...2.exe?download

When you say running...I download that link, And run then it installs 7 zip on my computer. Is that not what your supposed to be doing? And then After that I click on the smarty driver and hit the extract when i right click on it.

While mine is not nearly as lopey as that, I am idling at the same RPM. Will try to get a video later this evening.

Go to the top of page 2 and do exactially what Bob said,step by step.I fought it untill I did that which is a little different from the way the site said but went thru the first time after I did it to the letter! :Cheer:

Whats ADR?:poke:

Last edited:
Heres mine on SW6,timing default,duartaion and TQ Managment on 6. ADR on 7.

I ran sw4 with the comp tune & it was sweet. I'll give those settings a try, but it is most likely that you have the duration set so high. The higher settings make the injector stay open longer if I'm not mistaken. I believe I'm right, but doesn't duration mean duration of time?

Back