VP Revo

got mine , thanks bob

DOWNLOADING ..........................:thankyou2:

Anyone Running a Monster vp with the Revo? Before the revo i couldnt go above 3 w.o shutting down a good section of the interstate in soot. I got the 66 charger in the mail for wed and i can start to play with the settings, But just curious if anyone els found anything out. Theres alot of options now and fuel cost alot to be hammering on it all the time to see what happens on what levels...

i got mine figured out it runs a lot better tons faster...thanks a ton bob 4 the quick emails

Anyone Running a Monster vp with the Revo? Before the revo i couldnt go above 3 w.o shutting down a good section of the interstate in soot. I got the 66 charger in the mail for wed and i can start to play with the settings, But just curious if anyone els found anything out. Theres alot of options now and fuel cost alot to be hammering on it all the time to see what happens on what levels...
I don't have a monster pump, just the hot rod version of II's VP44, but I was having a simular problem. I ran a few tunes and was making huge amounts of low end smoke. Turned out that due to the timing advance on my vp44 I can't run any more timing on the street without the low end smoke.

stock timing- 6-8 foot clouds
advanced timing 60-80 foot clouds

I don't have a monster pump, just the hot rod version of II's VP44, but I was having a simular problem. I ran a few tunes and was making huge amounts of low end smoke. Turned out that due to the timing advance on my vp44 I can't run any more timing on the street without the low end smoke.

stock timing- 6-8 foot clouds
advanced timing 60-80 foot clouds

Great Info...Thanks alot. I'm not sure what if any timing is added with the Monster. I think i've heard that its normal software just diff internals but just sticks and pump it blows it out like i had the smarty in there already. I'm going to try your settings. Thanks again.

smarty/drag comp stack?

has anyone tried the new revo stacked with the drag comp. just wondering if the revo does better than the old smarty in terms of how some people were saying the smarty would take away from the top end of the DC.

So how long has this new software been available?

Just emailed Bob, I'm so excited I may wet myself. LOL

Last edited:
Thanks Bob for getting back with me so quickly...

Half way through my first test drive it started to rain, HARD, so I only had a chance to run with one setting...KILL

The smoke seems very manageable as long as the Edge isn't on 5x5. LOL
A school bus disappeared behind me!!

It seems to spool better but SW #9 was never very good for my truck. Now I just need to try and think of a good starting point for real testing.

Hopefully it won't rain very long. LOL

has anyone tried the new revo stacked with the drag comp. just wondering if the revo does better than the old smarty in terms of how some people were saying the smarty would take away from the top end of the DC.

Yeah I would like to know how it stacks with a Drag Comp also. I'm looking to change something up on my truck and it's either going to be a Smarty or a ADR.

Weazel is running Drag with the smarty. He made some good numbers a few months back even with a camshaft issue. Send a PM to him and he'll tell you all about it. Seems to be really strong.

Yeah I would like to know how it stacks with a Drag Comp also. I'm looking to change something up on my truck and it's either going to be a Smarty or a ADR.

I got mine stacked with my Juice with the hot unlock, all I can say is its nasty.

Hey Crazytexan did you get your new turbo on???

Also I'm trying to decide if I want to just hold out on the smarty and get a Monster pump and mike's injectors. It would be a few months before I got everything saved up, but I'd rather save 500 bucks and not buy a smarty and put it towards a MP and injectors.

Hey Crazytexan did you get your new turbo on???

Also I'm trying to decide if I want to just hold out on the smarty and get a Monster pump and mike's injectors. It would be a few months before I got everything saved up, but I'd rather save 500 bucks and not buy a smarty and put it towards a MP and injectors.

after talking to mike and a lot of other folks running the monster pump, i would hold off on the smarty and save up for the pump

after talking to mike and a lot of other folks running the monster pump, i would hold off on the smarty and save up for the pump

Yeah that's what I was thinking. This is my last semester of being able to work and take a couple classes so I'm trying to save up some money for a GOOD bomb because I'll be back to being a full time student next semester and that means I'll be broke as a joke.:eek:wned: I guess I can say I owned myself..... heck I may just get the smarty and some new tires and wheels, but I REALLY want that pump. I just wan't to make sure all the bugs are worked out and see what electronics it likes the best.

Back