New addition to CPP!

I have alot of sayings. You hang around me, you will pick up on all kinds of hillbilly lingo. lol Feel free to come move dirt any time. I'm gonna be a busy man once Tasha is ready to cut me loose. Can't wait to get rid of the cords. lol The way it is going, Tasha might be ready this week! Girl is catching on fast.

When I come back over to get my stuff I will show up around noon not 8 lol.

Saying of the night. That's a bad arse running muthta fuka lol. Priceless ;)

Also when I come back out I might have to volunteer a few days of moving dirt so you can stop the extension cords lol I can at least do that one for ya bub

You need to get out more :hehe:

If you have a machine I will gladly come over some weekend and help out as long as I get the king bed lol.

And I get out a lot taylor I just wasnt ready for how he says it.

Last night was a fun night even though that tester was freaken hilarious at times with all the faces.

If you have a machine I will gladly come over some weekend and help out as long as I get the king bed lol.

And I get out a lot taylor I just wasnt ready for how he says it.

Last night was a fun night even though that tester was freaken hilarious at times with all the faces.

Go figure, my new tips showed up today! Unbelieveable! LOL I can't believe that jackazz said he had a better adaptor than mine. lol What a joke.

It does sound like you need a woman. You seem desperate to meet Tasha. lol She gonna break your heart boy. LOL

Lol I have no want with her in that way. I just want to see the dang ol jetta lol. I have been wanting to get one if I start commuting to work a lot. And your tester is way way way better. I like it over the stupid cummins one that takes forever.

Justins truck is running right now too I'm guessing you got the video too.

Vac pump or beyond that one?

And what machinery beyond the little track hoe do you have to do the side? I'm serious about doing that some weekend for ya

damn vac. seals crapped the bed. lasted to the house before it happened tho. thanks jamie for doing them injectors last night. me and jen are wooped! thanks for the shirts and stuff also. i was dying this am after all the pep. rolls last night! lol.

dude, i highly recommend Billy and Matt with the real deal puller. they helped me out a ton. great guys to deal with and excellent work!
now i just need to ditch the vp and auto!

ps. dont forget to get me that total for the vac. pump seals. i need em asap. first hook next weekend!

thanks again man!

Last edited:
Vac pump or beyond that one?

And what machinery beyond the little track hoe do you have to do the side? I'm serious about doing that some weekend for ya

My brother is suppose to be dropping me off a 311 cat excavator. I have been waiting a while to get it done. He has it on a jobsite. Pretty soon, I'm just gonna start digging with that mini excavator and backhoe. lol I want my damn dyno!

damn vac. seals crapped the bed. lasted to the house before it happened tho. thanks jamie for doing them injectors last night. me and jen are wooped! thanks for the shirts and stuff also. i was dying this am after all the pep. rolls last night! lol.

dude, i highly recommend Billy and Matt with the real deal puller. they helped me out a ton. great guys to deal with and excellent work!
now i just need to ditch the vp and auto!

ps. dont forget to get me that total for the vac. pump seals. i need em asap. first hook next weekend!

thanks again man!

No problem. I was feeling good today. That was the first night I wasn't out doing injectors till 2-3am. lol I told you about those pepperoni rolls. lol Never eat more than one, they will get ya! I love those damn things. LOL

They def got me too. Oh man was that rough lol. At least I only had 3 unlike the champ lmao.

Let me know a good weekend to come over and help. I don't have much going on recently.

I already told you, she is taken. lmao Starting to get scared now....I'm taken too! lol I appreciate the offer bud. I'll keep ya in mind. Thanks

:hehe:

I'm honestly willing to help with the dirt move. You and I both know I don't want to and have no chance with her.

I just think it would be something to do to return the huge thank you that you have done this far.

Last edited:
Dustin may not want to see her, but I do.

Pics! And Dustin, what if she's super hot, with a douchebag boyfriend, and in desperate need of rescue? Would you take the opportunity then?

I know she don't have a douchebag boyfriend. I'm staying with no on that one.

Mike maybe you just need to keep asking and see if she posts. Hell Jaime might help ya too. I just ain't like that with business.

Back