New addition to CPP!

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Starting tomorrow, we will have a new girl in training. Her name is Tasha. She is our new secretary filling in for Erica since she will be out for a while (pregnant). Tasha is gonna be a good addition to CPP. She is new to Cummins trucks, but has alot of experience fixing VW Jetta's and small turbo cars. If all works out well, this will give me more time in the shop building and designing new parts to add to our lineup. Please be patient as Tasha gets comfortable learning her new role. Our new Phone lines will be announced soon and hoping to be up and running by Monday April 30. Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding!

Definately! And I guess I might be meeting her in person Friday. I'm coming over with Justin Ziegler.

Definately! And I guess I might be meeting her in person Friday. I'm coming over with Justin Ziegler.

She leaves at 5pm. justin is coming over late that night. I'm not saying anything. i'm a married man. bif Rememeber guys, wifey reads these forums. lol

She leaves at 5pm. justin is coming over late that night. I'm not saying anything. i'm a married man. bif Rememeber guys, wifey reads these forums. lol

Well plenty of us are without a wifey so post away for the benefit of the rest:pop:

There is nothing wrong with calling a woman attractive or not so attractive. Unless she's reading this too, don't wanna self incriminate. But you could always avoid that and just post a mug shot. Let us be the sinners and judge her.

Welcome to the site Natasha! Hope everything goes smooth for learning more. I hear you are really good at what ya have done so far with the car. Do you have any pics of it?

Welcome to the site Natasha! Hope everything goes smooth for learning more. I hear you are really good at what ya have done so far with the car. Do you have any pics of it?

LOL. Quit trying to be smooth. She is on to your tricks. lol Nice talking to you tonight dude. :Cheer:

It was a great night if only that stupid tester Justin brought was better lmao. And you only knew that cause I told you that shhhh I will just have to let them think what they want sorry guys no pics. ;)

Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to help us out. And thanks for the new clothing lol. I just got back home. We heard banjos in certain areas after we went though the ghetto about 15 min from your place.

It was a great night if only that stupid tester Justin brought was better lmao. And you only knew that cause I told you that shhhh I will just have to let them think what they want sorry guys no pics. ;)

Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to help us out. And thanks for the new clothing lol. I just got back home. We heard banjos in certain areas after we went though the ghetto about 15 min from your place.

LMAO. Any time bud. Just a little earlier next time huh??? lol

When I come back over to get my stuff I will show up around noon not 8 lol.

Saying of the night. That's a bad arse running muthta fuka lol. Priceless ;)

Also when I come back out I might have to volunteer a few days of moving dirt so you can stop the extension cords lol I can at least do that one for ya bub

Last edited:
Back