will there be a shootout on june 4th?

Michael blew the turbo to intercooler boots on every run.

Damage after first repair:

HRD-damage.jpg

Quick engineering and repair for third run.

HRD-Engineering-1.jpg

Hammers, duct tape, zip ties, rachet straps, kitchen sink, anything that might work. Nothing did.LOL

Hey, that upper boot was just fine on the third run.

It was the lower boot that let go that time. :D

I thought it was a brilliant idea personally. The phrase of that night..

"Never f-in give up!!"

Hey, that upper boot was just fine on the third run.

It was the lower boot that let go that time. :D

I thought it was a brilliant idea personally. The phrase of that night..

"Never f-in give up!!"

I didn't get any pics after the last run. Must have forgot the hairspray on that lower boot that time. LOL It was a constant effort all night to put it back together and make another pass. Hell if the track hadn't closed I suspect we would have figured a way to use the bailing wire and gator tape to make another pass.

It was a nuke something night for most. MAX was the final winner, he manage not to nuke anything. Just stuck a nitrous solenoid open and had to run on fuel only. Probably a good thing.;)

Eric nuked a turbo. Snow White with that awesome power upgrade nuked a vclamp. Of course it looked like it came out of the scap bin. :kick:

I didn't get any pics after the last run. Must have forgot the hairspray on that lower boot that time. LOL It was a constant effort all night to put it back together and make another pass. Hell if the track hadn't closed I suspect we would have figured a way to use the bailing wire and gator tape to make another pass.

It was a nuke something night for most. MAX was the final winner, he manage not to nuke anything. Just stuck a nitrous solenoid open and had to run on fuel only. Probably a good thing.;)

Eric nuked a turbo. Snow White with that awesome power upgrade nuked a vclamp. Of course it looked like it came out of the scap bin. :kick:

I believe my U joint was about to fall on the pavement on the way home. Have some loud shaky drive line crap going on. This will be 3 U joints trashed now if that is the case. Too much crap going on this weekend, I have not even looked at it.

John did you get any video of passes?

I believe my U joint was about to fall on the pavement on the way home. Have some loud shaky drive line crap going on. This will be 3 U joints trashed now if that is the case. Too much crap going on this weekend, I have not even looked at it.

John did you get any video of passes?

I have some videos, but the camera was screwing up most of the time. Not focusing right, etc. At this time I can't get it to play back to load what I do have to the computer. I will mess with it some later. It is time for a new camera, just broke right now.

Pam may have some.

I have some videos, but the camera was screwing up most of the time. Not focusing right, etc. At this time I can't get it to play back to load what I do have to the computer. I will mess with it some later. It is time for a new camera, just broke right now.

Pam may have some.

I'm pretty sure I have some videos...will try to steal my laptop away from MDW at some point in the next couple of days and work on getting them out here.

Talk about barely getting home after this race. U joint was falling out of the truck, the yoke was twisted and output shaft had hairline cracks on it. HRD got her done. Thanks Curtis for getting the yoke. I owe you one man. Made some passes last night she seemed ok minus my shot slicks.

Back