will there be a shootout on june 4th?

Breedsrt

diesel and tranny tech
just wanted to see if there would be a shootout on June 4th? i wanna see this thing get big! i have been out a couple of times to the events just wanna see alot more trucks come out. I figured i would post something about it in advance

just wanted to see if there would be a shootout on June 4th? i wanna see this thing get big! i have been out a couple of times to the events just wanna see alot more trucks come out. I figured i would post something about it in advance

Yes we will weather permitting.

We went down to Angleton Raceway last Friday night and broke the output shaft.
For some reason we are down on power and can't seem to find the problem.
So, David needs to get his ship together and take a crack at me before we figure it out and spank his booty bad :hehe:

Michael
HotRodDiesels

So, David needs to get his ship together and take a crack at me before we figure it out and spank his booty bad :hehe:

Michael
HotRodDiesels

I know the problem and it's not under the hood:kick:

Just turbo.
Say no to drugs.

Blow some nitrous up snow whites skirt she will like it and might thanks you for it.

Michael
HotRodDiesels

I don't get it man. Same motor, same tranny, 12mm pumps and I have never broke one. Only difference at launch is what weight and different nitrous shot off the line? How many passes did you get before it cracked?

Blow some nitrous up snow whites skirt she will like it and might thanks you for it.

I don't get it man. Same motor, same tranny, 12mm pumps and I have never broke one. Only difference at launch is what weight and different nitrous shot off the line? How many passes did you get before it cracked?

Five

I know the problem and it's not under the hood:kick:

Mr. call me out and won't race me, 12.4 pro street truck needs to go sit in the corner and shut up.
If I ran 12.4, it better have blown up, locked up or died a horrible death.

Your going down big boy :eek:wned:

Mr. call me out and won't race me, 12.4 pro street truck needs to go sit in the corner and shut up.
If I ran 12.4, it better have blown up, locked up or died a horrible death.

Your going down big boy :eek:wned:

David never actually said he was running only that he will be there...... David?

Not to mention trying to turn that big Dana 80 out back.

Back