My first 12v manifold build

Any updates on these last two manifolds?

This one is done and in the customers hands. Unfortunately, it's on a all new project with no before data, and too mild of a engine to really test it out.

image_zpsm7ckxabv.jpg

image_zpsy18qluof.jpg

image_zpsvqwsdndh.jpg

image_zpsmsxc6frf.jpg

Brad whats the design behind the 4 steel rods?

2 things, being it is flat, I thought that it may have a tendency to swell once it's red hot and has 100psi inside it, the pins may help reduce that. Also, I put spacers and bolts in them when I'm welding them together, it keeps the top and bottom pieces spaced and aligned perfectly.

What's the made out of? Looks like a lot of 1/4" and 1/2" plate. Very impressive looking.

The T6 flange is 3/4, the head flange is 5/8, and the rest of it is 1/4

This is so beautiful work all of u guys.
I know this is 12 v craftsmanship but have u guys ever considered making a 2nd gen mani for a 3rd gen in a t4.in the next couple months I will be needing one I'm always down for Custom work on my truck ;)

This is so beautiful work all of u guys.
I know this is 12 v craftsmanship but have u guys ever considered making a 2nd gen mani for a 3rd gen in a t4.in the next couple months I will be needing one I'm always down for Custom work on my truck ;)
I built mine for my Fummins build and i plan on cramming a 95mm up front on mine.

Is that the one In the thread? That looks sick. I did like the other guys waste gate he added in his also hahah. So many BA builds on here

Back