A little help please

Speaka da English please. I was once guilty of using ebonics (sp).

Anyway. Yes as stated you are starving your IP of fuel, go get a lift pump.!!! Hungry diesel has a slick lift pump, cheaper than a electronic setup and well worth the money spent.

Well I honestly don't think it's the lift pump bc as long as my foots in it. It's definitely dumping fuel now. But I will look into it. I think my spring gate is not working properly. I'll do some adjusting on it and see if it helps. Like I said never had that problem before I tightened it up to make more boost.

Last edited:
Sorry I have little time to spend online with kids and work so my paragraphs do run on. Thanks.. I asked for help not a lesson on typing grammar.

Last edited:
Don't get to bent up about it, either we say something about it now or someone says something worse later.

Id be willing to bet your pump is weak, I've fooled with a bolt on parts IP pump till it would flow no more and never had a problem till the lift pump got weak.

I'm not bent. I'll check my fuel pressure and see what I have. The lift pump doesn't look that old and it definitely not the original. Thanks for the help.
If I have more questions I'll be back.

Back