y3erede6.jpg

Then I stared work on the twins
mu6e3ana.jpg

quveve2e.jpg

avutaju8.jpg
vu8ysana.jpg
u7evamuh.jpg

age3u9eh.jpg

You just finished this all recently? I'll be headin from Pullman to the valley on Friday, I'd love to see how it all looks in person

Couple months ago. I have a bit of work left to do. Need to retime the pump, need to have the IC and the Rad cleaned internally. Need a big ass filter. Still need to have the pipes coated

Finished installing the air dog II which was really easy. Also put in my injection lines which was not so easy. Ended up taking all the clamps off an fitting each line individually. Then installed the clamps again.
9ame9a7a.jpg

Cummins performance parts. I was told they came from haisley machine, can't confirm that. They weren't of too far, some of the angles where the line connects to the transfer tubes were off so getting the nut to start was a *****. Line 6 was about 3/8" off but it wasn't hard to reposition. It was really just time consuming and cramped the tunnel ram didn't help.

Cummins performance parts. I was told they came from haisley machine, can't confirm that. They weren't of too far, some of the angles where the line connects to the transfer tubes were off so getting the nut to start was a *****. Line 6 was about 3/8" off but it wasn't hard to reposition. It was really just time consuming and cramped the tunnel ram didn't help.

I was going to sag havr fun with the lines and that tunnel ram... but you found out the hard way. I really do not think they are worth the money, good luck with your swap.

I was going to sag havr fun with the lines and that tunnel ram... but you found out the hard way. I really do not think they are worth the money, good luck with your swap.

I like the look of it. Other than that it's not really worth it. The #1 line is so close to it and it had to bend it in at least 4 places to get it to fit.

Did some work on the old pig last night, managed to paint the compressor housings and make a waste gate actuator it uses a spring and a bolt to offer adjustable spring pressure.
utudehen.jpg

a4u2a3yg.jpg

a9aqady6.jpg

y9yruhe2.jpg

Rebuilt the poor hx35 finally. She was actually still plenty tight and was in extremely good shape contrary to its outside appearance.

Just ordered an eBay kit
ve8unu3a.jpg

Disassembled and cleaned
gu4yrada.jpg

Back together
pyrahy3a.jpg

I'm getting the exhaust housings of both the ht3b and the hx35 externally thermal coated and it should resist 2000*

Just ordered all the final pieces to my trans cooler lines, summit twist lok hoses in -8, all the -8 to twist lok fittings, and all the npt to -an fittings. As well as an aluminum intake elbow and a 5" inlet air filter.

Also picked up a PDI exhaust manifold and hardware from another forum member on here that's going to get the same thermal coating on the outside.

My lines and fittings came in as well as my BD intake elbow and boost tube and my K&N filter!!!!! Getting antsy!!!! Already tried the intake on for size and it fits perfect and looks fantastic!!!

Back