Clarksville Tn. pull

i will be in dickson hopefully my truck will be back together by than but i will surely be together by your pull in clarksville berry

Great, hope you get it ready for Dickson, its always a good pull. I hope we have a good turn out for Clarksville.

i am sure it will be a good turn out at clarksville i mean not having the spring pull here in springfield will surely draw alot of guys out from here over there are you in temple hill tonight berry?

No, Had to work on the brakes. broke a brake line at TS. just got around to fixing it. I'm going give it a bath and get it all shined up for Dickson.

i am sure it will be a good turn out at clarksville i mean not having the spring pull here in springfield will surely draw alot of guys out from here over there are you in temple hill tonight berry?
I've herd that Springfield is going to have a Demo. Durby instead of a Truck Pull this year. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING !!!!!

idk berry its just the way people think that make the call i reackon its messed up in my opion but its not my call man :) i have talked to several guys that pull here and there trying to get the money up to put a total new pull here

Back