Clarksville Tn. pull

i just saying sense never was made out into a pulling truck thas always total desire i am pretty sure of it lol

I hear ya...

Just not sure I want to split this block. I don't have any plans to use it for the new engine, I'm gonna use my old factory assembled and unmolested engine for that.

But there's no sense adding yet another blow up PSD block to the pile lol.

If it goes in spectacular fashion the crowd might like it though.

I think the gates open around 6 and the pull starts around 7ish. Not 100% sure though

Last edited:
The pull starts at 6:30 pm The gates should be open a couple of hrs. before it starts. i'll check. What time are you going to get there MR. Announcer Phil ?

idk if i will be there thursday i broke something idk yet but i took her to the best group of guys to ever turn a wrench so keep me in yals prayers please:thankyou2:

Can't get the truck to fire... Gonna try again tomorrow.

I think I might end up just spectating after all.

Yeah between work and a tore up ferd I haven't gotten out anywhere this year...

It's been a hard summer on me lol. Let me know if y'all need anything.

I'll tell you, it's really burning me up to have a pull right here in town and the truck is havin issues.

Yea, It really sucks. I do enjoy watching your truck. We may need some help Tom. its the 1st pull here i hope everyone has patients. I know you are qualified to Tech. or Flag, etc. We may need you. Thanks for offering.

Yeah it's a fun truck, thanks!

I'll try to be there at 5, truck or not, and be ready for whatever.

Last edited:
Justin is plannin on comin too, he's one of the evil voices encouraging me to pull a wounded truck.

Yeah between work and a tore up ferd I haven't gotten out anywhere this year...

It's been a hard summer on me lol. Let me know if y'all need anything.

I hear ya there. I haven't been to the drag strip yet this year because of an issue

Back