Clarksville Tn. pull

What time are you going to get there MR. Announcer Phil ?

I'll be there a little after 5:00....Or should be?

I'd be glad to, but I'm not wearing a referee shirt like the "tech" in Springfield! :badidea: :kick:

soccer-referee.gif

Phil Baker is going to be announcing I was going but not now. That guy is a clown. He got my cat pregnant and I had to put the offspring down. Not a proud day for me.

Phil Baker is going to be announcing I was going but not now. That guy is a clown. He got my cat pregnant and I had to put the offspring down. Not a proud day for me.

He got your cat pregnant too? lol

Should be a good turn out. Like Barry was saying, this is the first pull for the track and the guy actually running the show so there may be some glitches but we are all going to try to come together and make it work. It will do nothing but get better. We will have the one and only legendary Mr Phil Baker in the announcer stand so if nothing else we will be entertained. LOL Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Last edited:
Well, i didnt get my built Transmission back in time for the pull.

But, I went to extreme measures and pulled the stock Trans out of my Regular cab for the pull.

It wont hold up for very long, but oh well. Im crazy!!

He got your cat pregnant too? lol

LOL you guys crack me up. LOL

Should be a good turn out. Like Barry was saying, this is the first pull for the track and the guy actually running the show so there may be some glitches but we are all going to try to come together and make it work. It will do nothing but get better. We will have the one and only legendary Mr Phil Baker in the announcer stand so if nothing else we will be entertained. LOL Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

LOL

Well, i didnt get my built Transmission back in time for the pull.

But, I went to extreme measures and pulled the stock Trans out of my Regular cab for the pull.

It wont hold up for very long, but oh well. Im crazy!!

I think there is a fine line between Crazy and Insane?:snoop:

Tomorrow night at this time, I'll be making fun of Barry, Travis, Joe and any other CompD Member at Clarksville.

Today is the day !!! Be there or be square. 6:30 pm Clarksville speedway.

I only live 3 miles from the track, if anyone is willing to tow me home. Lol

Back