ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Mark your calendars NOW!

Dallas Raceway in Crandall, TX on October 10 - Drag Racing & Sled Pulling - all day til done! Test and tune Friday night!

Brand new track in Crandall, TX with a very modern facility including air conditioned concessions (indoor dining) and suites! Beautiful surface on a 1/4 mile track.

All classes for NADM drag racing and sled pulling. ODRA is gracious enough to offer their help and support for this event. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Sweet! I was hoping there would be something diesel scheduled at this track. I have been watching the build progress when I head to my lake property.

Dix

Ron you gonna get a flyer for this event like the others. I print them all off so I can give it to the big guy. To ensure we are there.

Might even drive the heap right to the track, only 7 miles from the drive way! Its going to be a killer track, ive already left rubber on it and thier not done pouring yet.......
Ryan

Ryan, that does not surprise me at all.
I'm eager to see this track. I've heard it's going to be first class all the way.

He He He i know.... its hard not to want to mark up some freash concrete. Ive driven all over the property, it looks to be first class for sure. If they pour every thing thats graded out, it will be super long like Ennis It looked to be nearly 1 mile from my odometer from the staging lanes to the turn down there. Kenny Barnes is the man that owns it though.............well see.
Cant wait to have a big Diesel event this close to home!
Ryan

Kenny Barnes, I feel like I should know that name, but it's not ringing any bells......... Should I know it?

This Event will be Great!!! Drag Racing, Sled Pulling and a Dyno...

The track is amazing and the facilities are top notch!!!

:rockwoot:

Back