ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

That makes no sense at all, why wouldnt they run the rest of the year?

If NADM had more pulls in this area (with in 5hrs of here) I would pull for points, and miss the pulls up north, but not quit because there not all in my area.

Did you just make that up ODRA/NADM points, do these points count for anything?

It dont matter I will be there either way, I was just hoping to pull against some out of town guys.

Do you know what sled it will be yet?

Well looks like right now I'm gonna be able to make it, anybody coming through my area up for a convoy?

Sweetness! I'll have a cooler of Free lonestar beer for anyone who drives over 5 hours to get here. Unless you're an okie. Yall gotta pay

You guys are bringing the beer, so all I have to do is show up and drink???? I like it! Oh, well it's not 5 hours away, but for free beer I could lie!

Will be there with my new diesel drag toy coming soon to a drag strip near you! See ya soon school bus!

Were are coming from Ohio. going to need more than beer:nos: Thinking about staying for a week or so. Who wants to take me hog hunting??

Were are coming from Ohio. going to need more than beer:nos: Thinking about staying for a week or so. Who wants to take me hog hunting??

Take all you want. I'm a bit farther south but I can most likely set you up with a real hog hunt if your in shape. No guns, just a knife and dogs, that's how we do it. Dogs find and bay them while we follow on foot, then move in a stab them in the heart. Really a rush on a big boar.

Back