ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 10

if i can find 2 ppl to help me drive and split a room ill come!

Where can we find info on the different drag race classes the purses ect?

You can find all of the Class information for both the racing and sled pulling at National Association of Diesel Motorsports, at the top of the page click on "drag racing" or "sled pulling". You may want to check out the "rule books" for any detailed questions: http://runnadm.com/2009_Drag_Rules.pdf
http://runnadm.com/2009_Sled_Rules.pdf

:tree:

Ron, with NADM, will have to answer any payout questions.

:rockwoot:

Last edited:
Wow I need a front drive shaft loop, blow down tube and sfi approved jacket

man i could have sworn i saw you had to run 35's or smaller. but all it says in the 2.6 class is Dot tires

Wow I need a front drive shaft loop, blow down tube and sfi approved jacket

Scott,

You may have this issue to deal with also.

Any type of configuration is legal in E.T. Bracket Racing. Racing slicks are permitted. The vehicle must use a compression ignition engine. The vehicle’s height may not exceed 36 inches from the ground to the crankshaft centerline for vehicles with elapsed times of 12.00 and slower, 31 inches for vehicles with elapsed times of 10.00 to 11.99, or 24 inches for vehicles with elapsed times of 9.99 or quicker. See General regulations for specific guidelines.

Scott,

Any type of configuration is legal in E.T. Bracket Racing. Racing slicks are permitted. The vehicle must use a compression ignition engine. The vehicle’s height may not exceed 36 inches from the ground to the crankshaft centerline for vehicles with elapsed times of 12.00 and slower, 31 inches for vehicles with elapsed times of 10.00 to 11.99, or 24 inches for vehicles with elapsed times of 9.99 or quicker. See General regulations for specific guidelines.

Just read that earlier and measured my truck. 33 inches is what mine measured from ground to crankshaft centerline on 35's with a 2 inch leveling kit.

There are probably a few more people that need to look into this rule.

Yeah....It will never effect me but the ride height rule is getting on out there...

Im glad that I dont run faster than 12's im in the safe zone for this one!

Now all the sled pulling rules are tough~

Only one I qualify for is the unlimited class. Due to the 5000 weight rule on pro street. Cant ET or Index not even close to being consistent enough with the new truck.

i guess ill just bust out a fast pass in time trials then back off it in the qd class

Scott,

i just read over the quick diesel rules a few times and that statement appears only in sportsman rules, not QD

Classes are listed on the web site with the exception of we may combine the Unlimited and Pro Street because of not enough high end trucks.

Pays will be determined by the Drag Director Chuck and Sled Director - Gene a couple of weeks before the event. You will be handed a check the day of the event for all purses.

NADM usually pays out a pretty good purse!

It'll run consistent 11.7's-11.8's. But I guess since I'm gonna run the qd class I don't have to worry about the sub12.0 rules. I do need the front shaft and blow down tube tho.

And can somebody with nadm let me if there is a crankshaft height rule in quick diesel?

Just curious, even though I am too light to fall into this class anyway. Does this just mean the engine has to be an automotive diesel or the vehicle you are racing has to have the diesel engine as an option?

This is a pro street rule.

Engine: The engine must be a factory option diesel built for automotive use.

Back