Pittsburgh Raceway park

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Fun Night.

Friday, June 28 - Night at the Races, brought to you by Jones Race Trailers, Ionadi Auto Sales, Mike's Auto Body, and The Lumber Store & More. 2 classes, 10.00 and slower, 9.99 and quicker. $35 entry, each class pays $600 to win, $200 runner up, $75 to semis. Also, Mumau Diesel is sponsoring a diesel pick up truck class - all diesel pick up trucks welcome, bracket racing, $200 to win, $100 to runner up

I still never got my trans ready but was gonna come to hang. If it rains out we can always get something together.
Sean from CT as jeff knows me with the purple 05. No longer in CT though. In indiana county now

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I still never got my trans ready but was gonna come to hang. If it rains out we can always get something together.
Sean from CT as jeff knows me with the purple 05. No longer in CT though. In indiana county now

Hey Sean from CT. Thanks for stopping by today man.

Damn.

Mother Nature 2, PRP 0 - it just poured again, and even if it stopped now, it will be impossible to make the track safe for Friday night's event:

Friday, June 28 - RAINED OUT

I'm still headed out tomorrow. I will be in the street class. Anyone who doesn't know me I'll be in the blue second gen. Come up and bull chit. Gas guys can be boring to talk to lol

We'll try again this Friday night. 7/19

I know a lot of folks will be headed to Numidia, but if you think you can swing it. Come on down.

Nice! I got friday evening and saturday off so I should be able to make it friday night to get a few test passes in before numedia. See ya there jeff

Back