Pittsburgh Raceway park

Hey... That was a nice turn out.
And... some really good racing.

Caleb's old truck looked good, and sounded wicked shifting.

Who's been showing? Every time I make plans to come, something comes up.

Lots of new faces to me. Hope to see you on the 22nd.

Ended up being really nice all night. Five trucks, all rookie drivers more or less, my brother caleb won in his 6.4. First time at dragstip. Ran 1/8th mile. Fastest truck there was Marc Weaver(07metallicgreen on here) Duramax running 7.70's @ 91mph

Ended up being really nice all night. Five trucks, all rookie drivers more or less, my brother caleb won in his 6.4. First time at dragstip. Ran 1/8th mile. Fastest truck there was Marc Weaver(07metallicgreen on here) Duramax running 7.70's @ 91mph

Why only 1/8 mile?

I never heard the reason, but they decided on it after the first rounds of time trials for the cars, just before we went.

They were probably scared of the top end being damp since it rained earlier. That would be my best guess

We'll boys...this Friday. Who's planning on showing up? I know I am ready to finally race again.

If we weren't up in nj this weekend we would have been there. Hopefully they keep doing diesels. Kinda scares me

If we weren't up in nj this weekend we would have been there. Hopefully they keep doing diesels. Kinda scares me

Me too. Which really sucks because it's so close. And every time I can go I get a new personal best haha

Some of Us would love to go but work keeps Us away.
Trying to get a Friday night off from the Evil Brown Empire is like trying to pull the teeth on a rabid dog.

Some of Us would love to go but work keeps Us away.
Trying to get a Friday night off from the Evil Brown Empire is like trying to pull the teeth on a rabid dog.

F that. I give my company Sunday thru Friday. If I ask to be done early afternoon it's rarely a problem.

Back