more event vandals this rediculous

Think there would be a market for having an off duty cop sit in a hotel lot 24 hrs? Or maybe do a member patrol? I know I don't sleep well at all at these events. I'd do a couple late night shifts watching trucks. Maybe coordinate with everybody to be at the same hotel.

That friggin' sux, man. Friggin' drunk-ass kids strike again I'm sure. It was really nice at the TS drags not having to worry about that crap. From what I saw everybody was well-behaved there.

Think there would be a market for having an off duty cop sit in a hotel lot 24 hrs? Or maybe do a member patrol? I know I don't sleep well at all at these events. I'd do a couple late night shifts watching trucks. Maybe coordinate with everybody to be at the same hotel.

Maybe post up who all's staying at each hotel and take up a collection or something for one.

I know of myself and another member who are night owls by nature.

I'm not singling out the pulling crowd, but, at the TS pulls, I saw numerous people pulled over. The drags, nobody pulled over. But we had one vandalism. Now Scheids has numerous vandals. I think the pulling brings the idiots in something feirce.

If I go next year, since I missed it this year, 24 hour security on site will be a requirement for a hotel.

Cops were walking around the parking lot at our hotel. They didn't seem to care that it was full of Indiana plates and kids acting like idiots! We were from out of state, here to compete, have a good time. It's a shame mommy & daddy didn't come so they could see what their kids were doing! It was like mardi gras in the damn parking lot!

I haven't been in years and this is one of the reasons. I still think they should ban drinking at these events. There are many that can control it but most can't it seems.

I know of myself and another member who are night owls by nature.

I'm not singling out the pulling crowd, but, at the TS pulls, I saw numerous people pulled over. The drags, nobody pulled over. But we had one vandalism. Now Scheids has numerous vandals. I think the pulling brings the idiots in something feirce.

I saw a couple of trucks smoking around on the road too. they were to slow to speed and get pulled over. :) But for the most part it was quite before and after the TS drags.

Sorry to hear bean we was just across the road from u its a wonder more crap didnt happen or may just havnt heard

I guess I will just never understand WTF people get out of doing this kind of stuff . It must just be they are not man enough to confront people face to face if they have a problem with them or there just so Fn jealous they cant have such nice things . Sorry to hear about this and your breakage .

Someone keyed my bros camo truck last night. We come to compete and have a good time, broke everything thing we brought in the effort already gonna cost us thousands then someone has to mess with our stuff. We think we know who did it but no way to prove it. Such bs that people have to be like this, ithink my bro is gonna kill a someone this morning

Problem is there is no accountability, if the person or people that did this knew they would get and axe handle across the knees they wouldn't do it. Sorry for your loss bro, think I'll drive the beater to the next event.

Jim

Well, Bean, your not the only one. Talked to a guy today that had his entire bedside kicked in last night. Then one of our friends got hit by a Scheid Tech from Effingham shop....who was quite drunk!!! Tried to deny it, so I told him to get his insurance and pulled out my handcuffs....he saw the light then......

Well, it gets worse....just had a buddy call me.......Had his truck STOLEN!!!!!!

Woke up, went out to were he parked......just broken glass.......He's gonna get me some pics of it so I can put them up to keep an eye out for it!!!

We stayed outta town, but our group in the pits had some stuff messed with as well. We were right up from the camo truck. I didn't see anything happen to it, but wasn't back there much either. Also one in our group was talking about problems at the hotel he was at, since we all didn't stay together. It sucks.

lets get those pics up i am home now and live in evansville. if he is headin south i have a chance on seein him

Hate to get off topic but did anyone not notice all of the $h** going on in the big parking lot across from mcdonalds? Think it was some clothing store.

Looked to me like it was a giant burnout contest, people playing chicken with trucks that were doing burnouts, drunk folks agging it on, women flashing their breasts, dumbos on top of the Building and the police setting there not doing a D**N thing

Back