more event vandals this rediculous

As much as i love pulling with the tuffest trucks out there i may not be going back to scheid next year. They tried to Dq me twice. In the way the hotel got things screwed up sucked. Then you got all the beer etc in kids hands doing stupid Sh*t.

Earlier in the year at Central Ky SmokeOut i had a wheel swaped on my Dmax but i never said anything. All of this has got to stop or we wont be pulling big events any more.

if half of the idiots doin the burnouts had any kind of truck at all they would take on the strip or pulling track but mommy and daddy wouldnt let them so they go out drink and drive and risk killing someone.

x2 if they want to show off they should hook it to the sled or take it to the strip

Did any body see who was setting off the explosions in the camping area? Until the alcohol is gone this will continue to happen and people asked why i kept putting my truck back in the tralier after the pulls. To keep this from happening. Maybe there should be no camping unless your a competitor and there is a lock down 2 hours after the event this is just crazy poeple have to do this s**t. I feel for anyone that had stuff messed with

Jeremy, you wont belive this, but in 2005, after I pulled, I LEFT my truck in the campground with some TDR guys I knew from chat. I figured my truck was safe with fellow Diesel guys-it was.

What has happened?

Under 30 year olds, I think.-LOTS OF THEM.

Last year I went I drove a rental car.

if anyone wants to stay about 10 miles outside of terre haute next year i have 5 acre hayfield at my house you guys would be more than welcome to syay their and your trucks will not b touched.

Sry to hear that about your trucks trucks.

This was my first year up there and was surprised to see all the driking going on. Dont have a problem with it or anything, but thats how stupid stuff happens.
Just from reading the forums over the past couple months, most everyone here seems like they have a good head on their shoulders.

Im planing on bringing my truck next year and would like to either coordinate something like "dieselsmoke9" said, or everyone try and pre-book a hotel 20 miles or so out of town.

It would protect our trucks and we could enjoy the night BS'ing about our trucks. If we need someone to put something like this together, I will.

I talked to acouple guys that had 100k plus in their trucks and asked novice questions and they all took the time to answer all my questions.

"/soapbox rant":

just like everything else in America these days, there is always someone screwing crap up for the people that work and value the money they spend.
Hate to say it, but "our" bubble of protection from the "stupid" people in the world is getting smaller.

/end rant

Black7

Last edited:
I dont have a problem with having a good time and drinkin some beer. Heck I think four of in our group polished of 6 cases of beer over the weekend. The problem is no one has respect for other peoples property anymore and the biggest issue there is they are all 20 year olds with a truck that was paid for by mommy and daddy, they dont even have respect for thier own vehichle cause they didnt pay for it.

Sat night some kids in a dmax started peelin out in the dirt behind our camper and getting dirt and dust all over our trucks so mike went out there and put the fear of god into them and they quit. Little while later another one was doin the same thing so again Mike lights his ass up (my bro Mike is not a small dude) and tells him he is done or he is gonna get his ass kicked. Some other little dude that was with them starts smarting off and it almost got ugly. Then we get up in the morning and the truck is keyed. We cant prove it was them but come on who else would have just keyed mikes truck? I went and got a Sherriff that morning and we found those kids and he gave them hell got one of them on underage drinking (they were all under 21) and just did whatever he could to make thier life hell which was great but still. We have pictures of all thier trucks and liceanse plates and whatever else we could get a picture of. It may not have been those punks but it had to be someone with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz6Vdplg6T4

LOL anybody see Timbeaux posin in this video

Yep. ol ginger kid sticks out like a sore thumb

Lol yep, I almost posted asking the same thing! Tim your a news star now.

7beba303-26e7-4af0-9cb8-1ad680187f67.jpg

I don't understand. These tools will tear up the streets, speed and do everything else, but won't race their trucks on the track legally where you won't get in trouble doing it.

I am all about having a good time, but not at someone elses expense though.

Tobin

Back