more event vandals this rediculous

Sorry to hear this. At our hotel (royal inn) there was 2 vehicles broke into 2 nights in a row. We stayed up pretty late and kept an eye on my truck and trailer, but i doubt i will ever stay there again, it seemed to be in the rough part of town. The only reason we stayed there was because my reservations for the candlewood inn were cancled due to the college students needing places to stay.

hey boss hawg600 im the one that hit ur buddys trk i wasnt sure if i did so i was tryn to make sure i nvr denied it one bit an ur a dam liar u nvr took out ne hand cuffs so shut ur mouth. I settled it wit ur buddy so its none of ur business. An i was far frm drunk my friend i had jst gotn off of wrk

Sorry to hear this. At our hotel (royal inn) there was 2 vehicles broke into 2 nights in a row. We stayed up pretty late and kept an eye on my truck and trailer, but i doubt i will ever stay there again, it seemed to be in the rough part of town. The only reason we stayed there was because my reservations for the candlewood inn were cancled due to the college students needing places to stay.

collage kids? WTF? how did they bump you?

hey boss hawg600 im the one that hit ur buddys trk i wasnt sure if i did so i was tryn to make sure i nvr denied it one bit an ur a dam liar u nvr took out ne hand cuffs so shut ur mouth. I settled it wit ur buddy so its none of ur business. An i was far frm drunk my friend i had jst gotn off of wrk

grammar_time.jpg

Based upon your entire post here moron, I'd suggest going away.

collage kids? WTF? how did they bump you?

They called me 2 weeks before the event saying they had to cancel cause they have a contract with the university that states anytime they need rooms the university can take as many as they want, suposedly they had dorms that were being renevated, and werent done in time so they needed rooms to stay. I got the boot. They gave me 2 free nights stay for next year, but im not sure if i want to stay there now either, who knows, it might happen again.

They called me 2 weeks before the event saying they had to cancel cause they have a contract with the university that states anytime they need rooms the university can take as many as they want, suposedly they had dorms that were being renevated, and werent done in time so they needed rooms to stay. I got the boot. They gave me 2 free nights stay for next year, but im not sure if i want to stay there now either, who knows, it might happen again.

Ahhhh, so the college pulled a Rich on you.. gotchya.

every night I went to sleep I was worried that my truck would either be broken into or scratched... its horrible.. they should seperate camping from regular.

Bean,
Sorry to hear about your brothers truck that sucks, it seems like this stuff is getting more out of hand all the time. Maybe they should legalize Caneing in the US , like they do in Asia and we could round a few of these guys up and teach them some respect for other peoples property.

Really makes me rethink going to events like these. Even having an enclosed trailer doesn't make you feel any better.

This is absolutely sickening to hear of all the continued b.s that these drunk, careless people bring into these events.. It's hard too enjoy the weekend when you have to continuously fear for your properties well being..
Though I will say that not all of us younger guys are out there making total azz's of ourselves at these events.. Knowing from recent personal experience Im just as sickened to hear about all of this as the rest of you! Ryan, Mike, im sorry to hear about the camo truck and same to everyone else who had problems this weekend...

Ryan we came back through the camp grounds saturday evening to try an hang out with you but were shew'd out of there by the police.

they did cut back on the non sense saturday night...but friday night was a frickin mad house back in there...i was sleepin in my little pop (right across from beans crew i believe) and was really waiting for a truck to come thru the ditch and hit either mine or somebody elses camper...the dude driving the duramax from like midnight to 3am needs shot in the head IMO

Jeremy, you wont belive this, but in 2005, after I pulled, I LEFT my truck in the campground with some TDR guys I knew from chat. I figured my truck was safe with fellow Diesel guys-it was.

What has happened?

Under 30 year olds, I think.-LOTS OF THEM.

Last year I went I drove a rental car.

I couldnt agree more when i was there in 06 i left the truck out side and felt it would be safe, it was. This year i get there late on thursday do to some break downs (THANK YOU HAISLEY CREW FOR SAVING ME) and i park beside the riding ring and shortly after i get there Calvin pulls in and he parks along the road 50 feet from me and unloads his truck. At this point i see know issues but i'm woke up at 4 am by 6-10 poeple fighting outside my trailer between me and Calvin. At that point i knew it was going to be along weekend after dark. I have to say that the non-ATV traffic was really nice but did suck to have to walk every were, but i need the exercise and by the looks of it so did alot of other people. I think the same should be done with the booze and trucks since people can't control there actions and property is damaged or the fairgrounds should be liable for the damage since they permit this behavior to happen and do nothing to stop it. I dont want to sound like a saint. I enjoy a drink or two, had a couple friday night with some people, they left and i went to bed. The way it should happen not go out and damage stuff that people worked really hard to get. A competitor isnt going to damage a fellow competitors truck knowing how much time is wrapped up in getting it to were it is, im willing to bet all this came from non-competitors that were there camping.

Look who posted video 1, 3 and 4 in this post. It was posted on youtube by the Dr Performance crew and thats there hauler way to go guys. That makes you all look like a bunch of Dbags. Here is a prime example that its not always the pulling crowd

Last edited:
What a bunch of dumb asses! Nobody would enter the burnout contest at the track Sunday, but let's all go out at the local business's and be retards!

Police were total dick's to us and we were sober, yet they would give tickets out for minors under the influence of alcohol! They should have hauled them to the jailhouse, and let mommy & daddy come pick them up!

Ryan I hope you guys can get the paint squared away. If you have their license plates, I would see is a officer on here or somewhere could get you a address or phone #, send them a nice certified letter with pics, and notes of what their precious child was doing. It's a great reflection on them as a parent!

Hell thier parents probably dont even care thats why they are the way they are they have never been taught respect.

Not a bad idea though.

Back