more event vandals this rediculous

This is why I drive a pos Jeep around and accept the harassment going in and out of the event. Its better than getting something I care about trashed.

I wish just once, someone would get their ass beat at an event for doing something stupid, right in front of everyone...maybe then they might think twice about being stupid!

I say no alcohol...I know it sucks for those of you that can enjoy it responsibly...but if it stops a lot of the bullchit, wouldn't it be well worth it?
Chris

the problem is with the alcohol thing is that alot of the non sense doesnt happen at the event...all of it happens away from the fairgrounds and has nothing to do with the event. Most of the people that cause this dont even watch the event you look back in the fairgrounds during the finals on saturday night and your still seeing burn outs and people just sitting at the entrance trying to get people to do burn outs.

Look who posted video 1, 3 and 4 in this post. It was posted on youtube by the Dr Performance crew and thats there hauler way to go guys. That makes you all look like a bunch of Dbags. Here is a prime example that its not always the pulling crowd

I was about to mention the part about DR P but i dont think its neccesarily the pulling crowd. When you have that many ppl you get issues NO MATTER WHAT CROWD THEY ARE FROM. Like the old saying goes, theres a bad apple in every bunch.

The lady at the front desk of the Drury told us they get $10-$12000 damage every year to the hotel.

I was talking to some hotel people down there and they told me they have a different price for this event. They tack on extra then their normal rate just because of the people destroying stuff . So it is costing us all for the few morons that are out there doing this stuff.

Look who posted video 1, 3 and 4 in this post. It was posted on youtube by the Dr Performance crew and thats there hauler way to go guys. That makes you all look like a bunch of Dbags. Here is a prime example that its not always the pulling crowd

Yeah I noticed that sheot too and it makes me sick! Hell Im 20 years old and own 4 trucks and would NEVER consider acting so phucking stupid! The hotels could up the rate to 250 per night to eliminate some of the dumb SOB's and I know I would pay it and attend some of these larger gatherings. Ive been browsing diesel sites since I was 15 and because of the non sense I read about here and other sites I refuse to have to pay money to deal with punks destroying property and acting like fools!

1st time to sdx....When I got to town, someone in a jeep rolled down there window and flipped me of and said f-you a-hole.Might have been because a local was just smoked out and really pissed. I rode with a buddy in a stock truck, and don't get me wrong we had fun, but this was like having hells angels in town for a diesel event. If this were to continue on, where will the event end up? I think it would be a better Idea to find a place that we could all go for an after party so it not on the streets. Maybe the burnout contest needs to be on sat? there wasn't near the turnout on sunday.

Really makes me rethink going to events like these. Even having an enclosed trailer doesn't make you feel any better.

This is the reason I have not gone to a national event in the last few years. To many dumb ****s with zero respect for personal property these days...

Damn, sorry to hear about the damage. I was bummed to miss this event (had a gasser race to attend at my home track), but I'm glad I missed those antics.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

They should be called out on this and explain theirself.

Police our own?

Drunken inbred rednecks wondering around in wife beaters yelling at people to do burnouts really piss me off.

I can't take my truck to an event like this. If my truck was surrounded by a bunch of mouth breathers yelling that kind of chit I'd have a melt down.

Drunken inbred rednecks wondering around in wife beaters yelling at people to do burnouts really piss me off.

I can't take my truck to an event like this. If my truck was surrounded by a bunch of mouth breathers yelling that kind of chit I'd have a melt down.

yeah the problem with it is there not drunken inbred rednecks in wife beaters...most of them are flat billed hat wearing with tap out or affliction shirts and designer jeans yelling for you to do burnouts....

Sorry to hear about the truck Ryan.
And also sorry to hear about all the Morons giving this sport a Black Eye.
Was one of the other reasons I decided to stay home...
If we dont do something fast i forsee an end to these bigger events. I agree with a strict no alcohol policy, (I drink now and again but dont go into IDIOT mode) That is gonna be the first step in cleaning up these events. IMHO.

Lynn

I wish just once, someone would get their ass beat at an event for doing something stupid, right in front of everyone...maybe then they might think twice about being stupid!

I say no alcohol...I know it sucks for those of you that can enjoy it responsibly...but if it stops a lot of the bullchit, wouldn't it be well worth it?
Chris

They did at Drury. Mouthy got got it nose broke I would say. Judging by all the blood I saw. Didn't slow the party down one bit. If anything it made things more rowdy. While the cops were there talking to the guy that was bleeding all over inside the truck. Everyone robbed his cooler for all his beverages while they weren't looking.

Back