more event vandals this rediculous

I don't mind paying more for the rooms if my stuff is being watched by enough security. I think the reason the cops let it go in one place is to keep it off the public roads. There will never be enough cops to patrol all the lots roadways and fairgrounds.

For the guy that posted saying that alcohol being banned would make a crappy event, im sorry that you have to have to have alcohol to have a good one. Folks like that are the reason all the citations and problems occured.

Also i think alcohol should be banned from the fair grounds and if you are caught on the premesis drinking then there should be hard fines. You cant stop folks drinking in town you can only stop it at the fairgrounds. Also they said no bottles, i saw more folks with bottles than cans so maybe they just need to step up inspection. IDK just my $.02

Hey I had on a flat billed hat....

I didnt get drunk
I didnt even drink at all
I dont have a "lopey" tune in my Dmax
I dont even have a Dmax
I did drive my Cummins
I didnt do a burnout
I didnt do a doughnut
I didnt vandalize anything
I dont have an ed hardy shirt
Im not really even sure what brand my jeans are

Wheew, I though you guys were talking about me for a min! And to the contrary, I saw just as many retards in wife beaters and John Deere hats. Anyone know the guy with the BudLight box cowboy hat? Or the group of guys he was with? I sure wish and was hoping they would have all fell off the back of the grandstands.

Maby they should just do random age checks, seemed like most of the people acting the worst looked under 21, all 4 next to us actin a fool were under 21. I would really hate to see alchohol banned, we bust our asses to get our trucks ready and get everything done so we can make just a couple events a year. These are our "vacations" in a way and on our vacations we would like to sit back and drink a few beers while talkin diesel trucks and enjoy ourselves. its part of why we go. Would be a shame if a big part of our enjoyment is taken away because of the other but holes that ruin it for everyone.

Sounds like just enforcing the rules that are already in place would be a big help.

I have not got a problem with a few beers, but 6 cases come on. the trouble makers didn't have a few beers, some jag-off beside me at the pulls put away 14 and washed it down with a quart of jack. If you put in a good day of pullin or racin then have a few at the camper, hay more power to ya, but gettin up and drinkin at 9:00 am.

They were busting some underage drinkers in the motel parking lots but just giving them a ticket. One girl maybe 16 was cited by the same cop two nights in a row he remembered her and still just gave her a ticket. Should have took her in the second time around especially since she was getting mouthy with him.

They were busting some underage drinkers in the motel parking lots but just giving them a ticket. One girl maybe 16 was cited by the same cop two nights in a row he remembered her and still just gave her a ticket. Should have took her in the second time around especially since she was getting mouthy with him.

I would prefer zero tolerance! Maybe it would get her parents off their lazy asses and do a little something called parenting. I'm sorry, but this is a huge reflection! If they would have been locking kids up, calling parents, and handing out DUI's, Saturday night would have been much quieter. When you're that young, you get a inch and take a mile!

I dont understand why these things have to happen. We have big events up here too. August blackout is a big event, very little disturbance, is it maybe policed better, I dont know. BUT if it can be done here, it has to be able to be done there too I would think

People are too quick to blame alcohol. I blame stupid people to begin with and lack of enforcement.

Or just no alcohol at all. Police search each and every vehicle. Suits me just fine.

Great idea, not. Considering that it takes an eternity to get in without checks, no one would get to see the show with that idea because they'd be waiting in line to get in the entire weekend.

Moderatly stupid people get very very stupid with a little alcohol, its a fact. so i put most if not all the blame where it belongs.

They should have security at the entrance of the camp ground and only let ppl staying there that have a pass to enter. Most of the D-bags that were causeing alot of the trouble in the camp grounds didnt even have a camper there.

What is funny, seems none of the people doing these things are on here. If so they sure are (crickets) quiet.

I know I sure do not want anybody touching my truck. It is a shame that things happen like that, and now it gives us all a bad name. Heck even a TV news clip being shown on some sites.

I guess when I come up next year with my truck completely rebuilt I'll either find a place to lock it up or bring it up in an enclosed trailer...I'm not taking any chances after a full rebuild.

I guess when I come up next year with my truck completely rebuilt I'll either find a place to lock it up or bring it up in an enclosed trailer...I'm not taking any chances after a full rebuild.

Just leave it under the show and shine pavilion, the sherriff trailer is right there and its all gated off so no one can roll through and mess up your stuff easily.

Back